Horns at #11 Bailor

Everytime Shedrick chases Missi to the top of the key, it opens up the middle. Is Missi a threat from that far away from the basket?
Earlier they showed a video of how Missi was used to effectively isolate and bully Dickinson. So I think the thought is to try and stop him.

68-61 Horns. We've weathered a couple of these runs where the lead was cut to 7. Can we do it again?

Shead is clueless on defense. He keeps losing his man in the paint. Given bu 8 points in the second half

Whenever I'm watching a Bailor game of any kind I still think of the Art Briles regime and scandalous debacle plus the coverup!

Last edited:
Whenever I'm watching a Bailor game of any kind I still think of the Art Briles regime and debacle plus the coverup!
Also reminds me of told SNL skit with Darrell Hammond playing jeopardy as Sean Connery picking the category titled therapist, but of course he broke that into two words…

68-66 with Baylor going to line with chance to tie it up after thus under 8 min timeout.

We've never trailed.

At this point I’d be shocked if we won this game. We came out on fire. They weathered it thanks to Bridges and the referees giving them FT after FT. Now we’re ice cold and without Disu.

Back