Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

When you consider 50 states and people moving dying etc most will be people that needed to be removed 25 million spread among 50 isn't outrageous
But Plus of course planned cheating.

Ok if one considers 10% of total population and 1/6 of total votes cast being potentially illegal not an astoundingly significant number I’ll concede to your opinion.

Voter rolls are made public. The problem is of course the vote has been cast. Maybe TTV will have a way to quickly scrutinize who voted and challenge. At least in swing states.
I wonder if GOP poll watchers in key areas will be given a list by TTV? Like she said it will take lots of grass root bodies to stop some of the Demx cheating tricks
Even here in Texas.
Ok, so voter rolls are made public and after the vote it is also made public WHO voted.

Yes who voted is made public In every state
Even in states where you register by party you still only know who voted but can assume you voted your party you aligned with.
In states like Texas you only know who voted in General election
Only in the Primary where you ask for ballot by party does the public know how you voted.

Last edited:
I must not be reading it right. ? So far there have been 119 mail in ballots returned Nationwide and102 of them are from Portage County Wisc?????
Have they already counted mailed in ballots in Wisc??
And ONLY one county had any?

I must not be reading it right. ? So far there have been 119 mail in ballots returned Nationwide and102 of them are from Portage County Wisc?????
It probably refers to returned mail-in ballots that have been authenticated or whatever the word is. But no the actual ballots are not opened until Election Day.

It just means that county was the first to mail out ballots and thus likely the first to have some returned. NC was going to mail ballots this week but had to delay to reprint them.

Good explanation of this. Not a major concern compared to other issues, such as ballot stuffing and new voter registration of illegals.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back