Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

19 states and DC give them drivers licenses.
Texas does not. I need to go back and read the link to see how Demx are registering them to vote here

Supposedly any registration gets certified by Texas Sec of State office. There is a loophole where an out of state drivers license can be accepted IF an in state address is provided. So they could be providing illegals with drivers licenses from one of the states that issue them to illegals. Then all they would have to do is list a Texas address
The SoS office has no way to check if many people are using the same address.

Ah. Paxton office investigating non profit organizations who set up booths outside of DMV offices to help people register to vote. Very strange since one can easily register to vote in the DMV.

I just wish Republicans were worth voting for. :(

Better than a Democrat doesn't mean, good. I mean I will be voting for Republicans too, but they totally suck.

So the whistle blowing will come After the election?
Which is of course important but if the election gets certified will it be too late?

Better than a Democrat doesn't mean, good. I mean I will be voting for Republicans too, but they totally suck.
A bit overboard, but understandable. Suckage is caused by the lack of a strong policital machine like the demz'. Hard to fight the demz and all major policital outlets except one.

mc
I like your point and hope so
But the crap coming out shows how brazen they are and will be
They have their power at stake.

Read this. This is how the Dems harvest ballots of illegal immigrants and dead folks. I said this since the day after the 2020 Election Day.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back