Forensic Audit in Maricopa County, AZ

I doubt it concerns you but it should that the West Mall's resident QAnon evangelist and you are singing the same tune. You may not feel your position is crazy but you are standing adjacent to that position. Like the non-white supremacists who stood next to the white supremacists in Charlottesville, that should be a giant warning sign that you might want to reevaluate your position and media consumption habits.
Looks like Kamala is trying to win the white supremacy vote:

Sorry, folks. You can live in denial to what happened in 2020 or live in the reality that dubious **** was happening.

Last edited:
Garmel, your continued posting on this subject has shown that you were right all along to every detail. I also presented evidence at the time in early 2021, but you have been the standard bearer for this issue on Hornfans. Congratulations on your persistence and accuracy.

The 2020 election was stolen. You either believe your own eyes or you believe communist propaganda... er I mean corporate media.

End voting by mail would solve most of these problems. You can see why most of the Europeans stopped doing it long ago.

Garmel, your continued posting on this subject has shown that you were right all along to every detail. I also presented evidence at the time in early 2021, but you have been the standard bearer for this issue on Hornfans. Congratulations on your persistence and accuracy.

The 2020 election was stolen. You either believe your own eyes or you believe communist propaganda... er I mean corporate media.

Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't say I've been 100% correct on everything though. I've botched a few things.

I am not sure we can overcome Demx cheating. The likely millions of illegals theyregistered will take time to vet
After the illegals have voted.

Last edited:
GUEU4DDWQAAdu_D

Good news! probably won't do any good since we can't see anything. When you ask the government and its employees to investigate themselves what do you think will happen?

Btw, Claire was just fired. Wisconsin more or less admitted she was doing some chicanery on election night 2020.

Just a quick question for those who don't believe in mass voter fraud.

Why would Georgia and Wisconsin election officials on Nov 3, 2020 say they're shutting down (in GA it was a water leak), kick out observers, then come back and start counting ballots again an hour or two later? Don't basic reasoning skills set off your spidey-sense on this?

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back