Florida Passes Bill To Eliminate Disney Taxing District

And don't forget the CC that cuts you off when you reach your "carbon limit" or the "socially responsible " CCs

Here you go:

It's people like that that caused the law in the first place. They are mental. It's her problem not anyone else's. She can't be happy with her choice. She has to broadcast it and gain recruits. She is clearly suffering from a massive inferiority complex and wishing to assuage it by ramming her over the top obsessions into the minds of children.

She is clearly suffering from a massive inferiority complex and wishing to assuage it by ramming her over the top obsessions into the minds of children.

No. It is a superiority complex. She thinks too much of herself not too less. She is a Critical Marxist activist pushing the overthrow of American society. A hundred years ago she would probably be dead.

No. It is a superiority complex. She thinks too much of herself not too less. She is a Critical Marxist activist pushing the overthrow of American society. A hundred years ago she would probably be dead.

I think her superiority tendencies are a front for her inferiority evidenced by her need to groom more children in order to normalize herself. If she wanted to remain superior then she wouldn't need to recruit anyone. She would stand alone.

Is it a superiority complex? I think it seems that way at times, because they speak as though they're "enlightened." However, they're ultimately trying to get validation from children, and if you're doing that, you know something's wrong with what you're doing.

Is it a superiority complex? I think it seems that way at times, because they speak as though they're "enlightened." However, they're ultimately trying to get validation from children, and if you're doing that, you know something's wrong with what you're doing.

Yes. I'm not a psychologist; I just play one on Hornfans.

My observation of the Liberal mind is that they are frantically attempting to normalize any and all behavior. That want to flatten the social hierarchy with everyone reporting to them at the top. This happens when you are engaged in what someone once termed, "Mindless Egalitarianism." If we are to take their words literally, historically disadvantaged or marginalized people are being lifted up and it's my feeling that if you are truly in that category, then there is a bit of an inferiority complex that is driving you to level the playing field.

But I could be wrong.

It depends on if they are seeking validation or if they are conditioning new targets. Maybe both.

It depends on if they are seeking validation or if they are conditioning new targets. Maybe both.

I agree there is some grey area. I feel that the whole pansexual moniker is an attempt to be superior in the sense that the "old ways" are being shed and that a progressive mind only focuses on the soul which is the object of the affection, not the assigned gender. This does involve a sense of "enlightenment" in the pansexual mind.

My observation of the Liberal mind is that they are frantically attempting to normalize any and all behavior.

But I could be wrong.

You're only slightly wrong. Liberals also want to de-normalize traditional behavior. For example, they view the nuclear family as the enemy because it was created by religion (not government).

You're only slightly wrong. Liberals also want to de-normalize traditional behavior. For example, they view the nuclear family as the enemy because it was created by religion (not government).

That one right there (assuming they really think that) is sick. It's probably because they see it as a patriarchy and can't define what a woman is.

Politics aside, this is why I'll never take my future grandkids to Disney. It's ridiculous. And Disney doesn't want it any other way. They crowd the parks so people are on rides less, so they spend extravagant amounts on food and trinkets.....

So any of our resident legal experts want to breakdown the chances of success of Disney's lawsuit.

So any of our resident legal experts want to breakdown the chances of success of Disney's lawsuit.

I think it will fail. Believe it or not, if you disregard the expected and obligatory partisan hackery, Slate has a good explanation for what the suit is actually about. The free speech angle is a side show. The contract portion is the real meat of the lawsuit.

My observation of the Liberal mind is that they are frantically attempting to normalize any and all behavior. That want to flatten the social hierarchy with everyone reporting to them at the top. This happens when you are engaged in what someone once termed, "Mindless Egalitarianism." If we are to take their words literally, historically disadvantaged or marginalized people are being lifted up and it's my feeling that if you are truly in that category, then there is a bit of an inferiority complex that is driving you to level the playing field.
These folks never accomplished anything meaningful in their lives and want to tear other people down to their level.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back