Elon Musk Stuff

At least I hope it is a winner and that the Tesla etc people moving here from Ca think like Musk and not crazed Californians

At least I hope it is a winner and that the Tesla etc people moving here from Ca think like Musk and not crazed Californians
Problem is more people coming to Austin means my home town of Lockhart gets more and more like Austin and less and less like the small town I moved to 24 years ago.

Problem is more people coming to Austin means my home town of Lockhart gets more and more like Austin and less and less like the small town I moved to 24 years ago.

I bought my property in Taylor 22 years ago. Samsung and the accompanying businesses coming have completely screwed everything up.

Do you dare move to Luling?
If we move, and given that Mrs. Sangre wants to be close to the eventual grandchildren that's a BIG if, I'd probably be looking much further south, like Alice/Kingsville. Or well NW of Austin, like Goldthwaite, San Saba, Brady, Eden.

What a sad story for all involved. Glad Musk is fighting. Most families don't have the time resources or platform. We have seen this happen without parental involvement and read of many who regret it now......... too late

Elon Musk is slowly turning into Constantine. He already moved the technology capital to central Texas. Maybe we are the new Byzantium.

I don't like Richard Dawkins, but this is scary. Facebook banned him for rejecting gender ideology on Twitter.

Back