Coronavirus

There is an In& Out near me. Haven't been. Sounds like I don't need to go. 5 Guys is just ok.

It's much cheaper than 5 Guys. I think 5 Guys is significantly better, but it's damn expensive for what it is. For much less, one could get a better burger at Top Notch.

The food is good. It was one of the only restaurants in DC I would go to. They were mainly garbage across the board here. Moved back to Austin and went to the 5 Guys in the Arboretum for a while. But too many other options in this great nation of ours, Texas.

I've gone to Five Guys a few times here in the UK, but I'd never go there if Top Notch was an option. It's a little like Chipotle. I like it, but if I had Cabo Bob's, I wouldn't even consider Chipotle.

Kellers is great as is/ was Dairyette in east Dallas near Bishop Lynch HS. Same deal. Car hops serving Ala sonic but also can eat indoors

Best I've had is Butcher's Boy in nacogdoches on south st

upload_2023-7-26_13-12-25.png

Yep...this thread might as well move along. Nothing is going to happen. He could flat out admit what he is being accused of, and he would be applauded by the left somehow.

There have been multiple studies saying that since 2020. But I welcome more and more, and each one of them should be shoved into the faces of anyone who closed schools or required masks. I'm looking at you RRISD.

There have been multiple studies saying that since 2020. But I welcome more and more, and each one of them should be shoved into the faces of anyone who closed schools or required masks. I'm looking at you RRISD.
They won't care and will continue to smugly downplay and try to discredit those "studies".

Nothing to see here, as usual.

From the article - these two paragraphs almost perfectly sum up my own refusal to go anywhere near a needle with that covid crap inside it.

She said she was concerned about the novel nature of the mRNA technology, a form of gene therapy, which prior to COVID-19 had not been used in the standard schedule of immunizations.

“I knew enough not to take it. I’ve been a nurse long enough to know I need to question what new products are,” Poland said. “I’m not going to be the first one to jump on board of an experiment.”

I doubt that we'll actually see lockdowns and mandates again. But if we do, red states won't go along again, and I think we'll see a lot less deference from the courts.

I knew it was Barbie's fault. That's what happens when you sleep with not only Ken, but the whole Ken fraternity.
Germans Blame Barbenheimer for COVID Surge (newser.com)

If Barbenheimer is to blame, you can't just blame Barbie - you also have to blame the atomic bomb.

There is a "variant" that is so dreadful they are waiting until December to implement BS? Okay.

May be it can go into effect on election day, so only mail in votes will count.

Is it still 2021? I know I want to spend 30k to send a kid there
On March 25, 2021, Rutgers University became the first university in the nation to announce it would require students to take COVID vaccines for fall 2021 enrollment, retracting its January 8, 2021 announcement that “…with our stance of human liberties and our history of protecting that, the vaccine is not mandatory.” What happened within a few short months that made Rutgers ultimately decide to hell with student civil liberties? "

And still today
"As of today, Rutgers remains one of less than 100 universities out of 2,679 four-year colleges and universities that refuse to let go of COVID vaccine mandates, and according to anonymous sources, Rutgers is planning to disenroll non-compliant students beginning on August 15, 2023."

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back