Coaching News and Rumors

Worster,

I have to agree because of the history of UNM football. I don't like Bronco, but in fairness I don't think the players will get to enjoy:

1) Their HC firing the office staff because "I need young pretty women in my office" (good for multiple lawsuits settled out of court)

2) HC beating the crap out of one of his assistants in the locker room

3) HC trying to beat up 2-3 students who didn't know who he was and were talking about how stupid he was. THREE more lawsuits to settle.

Worster,

His last year at UVA was 2021.He has been out of coaching since. I had forgotten that he was an assistant at UNM for 5-6 years in the 90s

Worster,

I have to agree because of the history of UNM football. I don't like Bronco, but in fairness I don't think the players will get to enjoy:

1) Their HC firing the office staff because "I need young pretty women in my office" (good for multiple lawsuits settled out of court)

3) HC trying to beat up 2-3 students who didn't know who he was and were talking about how stupid he was. THREE more lawsuits to settle.

Wow, what a loser!

Meantime, UNM AD says "we got our man" ...... and future trouble. Maybe he will manage to win 6 games for a moribund program and get them to some spare bowl game.

Last edited:
Sabre:

The casual misogyny and multiple assaults are Bronco's resume? If so, how does such a walking liability black hole get hired at all?

Bronco didn't do that, it was that moron at Maryland - Mike Locksley

Fun part was the AD refused to fire him for cause despite the multiple lawsuits. They could have fired him for cause and not had to pay him off. The same people that refused to fire him then went back to the Lobo Club to request they pay him 1.5 million so they could fire him. Lobo Club told them not to let the door hit them in the *** and not to come back.

Worster,

understand-what-is-anger-managment-and-how-it-can-help-you.jpg

If he is moving for the weather, well, OK.

If he is moving with the hope of enhancing his coaching career, well, idoit move. Riley is demonstrating, again, his inability to lead a major program.

He eroded Stoops' Sooner program, jumped ship, and has done absolutely nothing worth celebrating at USC.

Last edited:

If he is moving with the hope of enhancing his coaching career, well, idoit move. Riley is demonstrating, again, his inability to led a major program.

He eroded Stoops' Sooner program, jumped ship, and has done absolutely nothing worth celebrating at USC.
I also heard he doesn't like puppies.

If he is moving with the hope of enhancing his coaching career, well, idoit move. Riley is demonstrating, again, his inability to led a major program.

But what about those Dakota vs L.A. beaches?

Idoit move.
No so fast. He could be trying to move up to the FBS level. Learning everything big-time college football is easier as a Coordinator at an FBS school than butting heads with ADs whose first question is, "What makes you think you can beat Alabama without even recruiting on their level?"

Recent Threads

Back