BBQ Bandito (caught on tape)

I think the best part, is that there are other epople there while he is just munching away on your ribs, not even worrying.

AWESOME VIDEO.

Sii-

It should open in the view with like 12 or 16 little windows. Hit the play button and it will start. Then click the number of the video (I think 8, and it will bring that one up to a full screen shot. Then you have to hit play again.

Mine came up at the end, so I had to rewind it first.

Hope all that made sense.

yes click on the number 8. That is the number of the camera that took the footage.
Then click ona large square to get the full screen shot.

Thanks to the combined genius of blacklab and myself the first stage of humiliation is ready. Everyone in the office has been emailed the links.
I cant stop smiling.

My boss asked me what the value of the food was, I said, "Priceless." he said, "Ok, you get 50 bucks out of his next check.."
Sweet. He also remarked ,"You are going to put that on the interenet aren't you?" I merely smirked with satisfaction.

My stuff is in the top left corner of the door. If you notice he drops his bag once he spots my delicious meat. then starts gankin my ****, and putting in his bag.

wow, 5 stars. almost makes losing the BBQ worth it.
almost
wink.gif

11% uploaded on YouTube..link forthcoming..

I would have paid money to have MIA walk in on this guy...

Tonight when my screen saver turns on it will stream,
"BBQ Bandito, Please do not steal my food and make me go hungry again."
This will show on my floor management computer which is in plain sight of his entire department. Including his fatass.

Awesome PacSER!! We will make the BBQ Bandito an internets legend.
This has been the greatest day of work for me ever.
Wait till I tell you his ******** story.
Watching a movie right now.
yippee.gif

Oh man. Thanks to all who made this possible. There is a motion on the floor to move this thread to Classics once we hear what punishment the Bandito gets. Is there a second?

He ate all your **** in 2:36? Wow, somebody call Joey Chestnutt.

Seriously, though, I (heart) HornFans.

He left me one rib.
"ONE RIB!!!"
and I think he stashed some in the microwave because he comes back for more 30 minutes later.
If I can get that footage also .... well, we all know it would rule.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back