Band and Cheer Stuff

I lived in Dover Delaware for a while. I was happy to see a Mexican food restaurant when we moved there. EXCEPT... there idea of enchilada sauce included a large dose of curry. We went once and never went back.

I lived in Dover Delaware for a while. I was happy to see a Mexican food restaurant when we moved there. EXCEPT... there idea of enchilada sauce included a large dose of curry. We went once and never went back.
Similar story for me when I was stationed at Dover AFB. I went to the local DQ and ordered the steak basket. When I went to the counter to pick up the food, I looked over the basket and didn't see any country gravy. So, I inquired where it was and the reply was which sauce I wanted ranch, BBQ, or honey mustard or something stupid.

I told them ranch...sat down and ate my food...never to return.

iii's

I have a list of activities sent from CDC. If I can find it, I'll forward it to you. One thing they do not have is where the various food trucks will be. There are supposed to be 50+ food trucks scattered around from 19th to 26th. This week, ACL is bringing the Preservation Hall Jazz Band from NOLA for two hours before kickoff. An hour and half before them is some outfit from Austin.

Did they move the ferris wheel, do away with it, or did I just not see it?

If you have kids under 12, go early down to 21st & San Jacinto and sign them up to run in Hook em Herd & get their t-shirt.

Anywhere Chris controls will have the cheapest beer in Austin.

No young ones, but my girlfriend’s daughter is 28 and has Down Syndrome. High functioning and she loves the Horns. We floated the Comal today and got her TexMex for her first trip to Texas. Looking forward to taking her to the game Saturday.

If you get there early enough, go down San Jacinto toward 19th where they unload Bevo. She might get to pet him, if she wants to. Spurs are pretty good with kids.

1726845369929.png

Very good for Great Lakes chicks:

1726845939094.png

Those in the know understand that if you keep going further North and cross the Medicine Line into Canada, the women get really hot again. And friendly, and not b!tchy. Women of the far North take after women of the South.

Twins on the UT Cheerleader teams (looks like "fraternal" twins...):

1726871150099.png

What a pick-up for The University!
They look exceptionally fine for Ricebirds.*

(*Known for fist fights with Black Cats, who, in turn, are known for slashing visiting fans' tires and committing other petty criminal punk acts of violence and vandalism. Ricebirds are also known for mud-stomping Indians and Roughnecks, and getting trampled by Mustangs, Shanghai'ed by Exporters, and eaten by Gators.)

Yoots, Texas HS football fandom could get ugly in the olden days.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back