3 Cheers for our good ally Israel!

Ha, so why don’t you say “everyone to whom we’ve given aid - send it back for Tenn, NC, and Fla? “

This thread is about Israel, and look at the title.

But of course, every single country that we have given money to in the last 5 years should be helping us out. But "our greatest ally" should be the first. Ukraine should be the second. Go on from there.

If Israel is truly our ally they will recognize that the people of Tennessee and North Carolina need their help. If they don't give anything, that proves they don't care about them.
Untrue. Not the Brits, Germans, nor Japanese will offer one red cent in aid either.

The only case I'm trying to make is that your constant bashing of Israel is getting beyond tiresome.

It's strange to me that you think honest and reasoned critiques of Israel's actions and US foreign policy towards them is "bashing."

Maybe quit reading if you are getting so tired. Or take a nap before you read my next update. 😂 🤣

I like your sticking to your points Mona but this, being critical of them not giving back on the aid in time of war is, imo a bit of a stretch. Just sayin.

1727842631988.png

Death Cult

1-2 weeks away.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Friday warned Iran can now produce the necessary fissile material for an atomic bomb in as little as a week or two, but has yet to take steps to assemble a weapon.

Speaking at the Aspen Security Forum, Blinken indicated he was not optimistic about the chances for reform in Iran despite the recent election of a relatively more moderate candidate, as Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is still the one who “calls the shots.”

I like your sticking to your points Mona but this, being critical of them not giving back on the aid in time of war is, imo a bit of a stretch. Just sayin.

Israel, is always in a time of war. So that means they are never obligated to be an ally back to America. It is a completely one way relationship. We give. They take.

Then they continue killing Gazans at an amazing clip, motivating Muslim countries to start reacting. Then Israel reacting to the reaction bombs the Iranian consulate, kills some civilians and injures 1000s of civilians with their pager bombs, and then kills the Hezbollah leader. Now Iran is reacting to the reaction of their reaction.

Do you see the pattern? Israel doesn't need US troops and all our weapons. If they would give back some of our money and troop, they would be less likely to take this war to the next step and get 1000s more civilians on both sides killed.

1-2 weeks away.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Friday warned Iran can now produce the necessary fissile material for an atomic bomb in as little as a week or two, but has yet to take steps to assemble a weapon.

Speaking at the Aspen Security Forum, Blinken indicated he was not optimistic about the chances for reform in Iran despite the recent election of a relatively more moderate candidate, as Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is still the one who “calls the shots.”

Anyone who believes anything Anthony Blinken says is a fool. He is a demonically influenced communist who hates America.

Lindsey Graham is a traitor against the state we supposedly represents. That AIPAC money must be awesome, enough to betray his constituents on national TV. Even Hannity is groaning in the video.

Mona,
That letter is wrenching. There is no way to really understand the horror. Bless and protect those medical people who are doing God's work.
I wonder at statements like this, " All were acutely aware that their work as healthcare providers had marked them as targets for Israel. " Proof?
And this " A ceasefire must be imposed on the warring parties by withholding military support for Israel and supporting an international arms embargo on Israel and all Palestinian armed groups."
Does anyone really think Hamas Iran or Hezbollah would abide by an international arms embargo?
Again thank God for these wonderful selfless people who are doing so much to help those suffering .
I hope to see the Letter they wrote to the PLA and Hamas asking for the same.

I wonder at statements like this, " All were acutely aware that their work as healthcare providers had marked them as targets for Israel. " Proof?

We should all keep a level of skepticism about whatever we read, so this statement is appropriate. I also think that statement is hard to prove, but I have read reports that many foreign healthcare providers have been killed. I think there was a general fear about this that could have colored their views, but still based on their experience.

And this " A ceasefire must be imposed on the warring parties by withholding military support for Israel and supporting an international arms embargo on Israel and all Palestinian armed groups."
Does anyone really think Hamas Iran or Hezbollah would abide by an international arms embargo?

It may be a difficult thing to do, but I think this is the only way out. If something like this isn't attempted there will be a general war in the region and Americans will die there. A good first step is to cut off all funding from the US to Israel. We are broke anyway. It makes Israel more judicious in what they are doing. Right now, they can basically do whatever they want and they know the US will support them and give them more weapons. A thousand or so US troops just left to go to Israel. That is worst case for me.

As bad as Hamas is they aren't an existential threat to Israel. That has been demonstrated over the last year. Israel should continue to prosecute Hamas for crimes against their people but do so in a much different manner. This will also keep other Muslim groups out.

Hezbollah has launched rockets in Israel, just like Israel has done to them. The timing seems to show that Hezbollah's attacks were in response to the bombings of Gaza, not a part of a bigger effort to conquer Israel. Part of the latest bombing was also in response to Israel killing Nasrallah. Say what you want, he was their guy even though he was evil.

Iran does have the ability to harm Israel even conquer them. But they have never attacked directly. It is always through proxies. This doesn't mean they are good. But it does mean that they are being very careful about how they respond. They are actually following a proportional approach. Even the latest missile attack killed 0 civilians and targeted the military. At least that is something I read. Maybe it was wrong.

The main point is that Israel's continued destruction of Gaza is motivating these Muslim groups to launch missile attacks. If Israel would act more proportionally, show some restraint, mot of their problems are solved. Instead we have idiots like Lindsey Graham calling for war against Iran and continued escalation. It's sick.

I hope to see the Letter they wrote to the PLA and Hamas asking for the same.

That isn't going to happen for the simple reason that Hamas wasn't killing the people they were treating in the hospitals. They also weren't afraid that Hamas was going to kill them. They also know that the US isn't giving Hamas weapons. The letter was sent to Biden and Harris to ask them to stop giving Israel the weapons that are being used against them and the people they were trying to help.

Our drunk friends down the road need to clean their act up:

Most likely hoaxes. Vast majority of these kinds of "racist" or "anti-semitic" crimes are performed by those claiming to be victims. It's Jussie Smollets all the way down.

This jacka$$ drives up and down Queens, NY making verbal threats and hurling anti-Semitic insults before driving off. Dumba$$ with a solid dose of coward sprinkled in.

1728575424264.png

The suspect made verbal threats to numerous people as well as anti-Semitic remarks before driving away. A short while later, the same suspect was driving in the vicinity of Barrett Road and Washington Avenue in Lawrence where he approached another group of victims, making additional verbal threats and anti-Semitic remarks.

Subsequent to an investigation, defendant Alvin Tirado, 38, of Queens was located and placed under arrest. When the defendant was being placed in the back of a police vehicle, he became physically combative causing a Police Officer to sustain injuries. The injured officer was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.

This jacka$$ drives up and down Queens, NY making verbal threats and hurling anti-Semitic insults before driving off. Dumba$$ with a solid dose of coward sprinkled in.

View attachment 11037

The suspect made verbal threats to numerous people as well as anti-Semitic remarks before driving away. A short while later, the same suspect was driving in the vicinity of Barrett Road and Washington Avenue in Lawrence where he approached another group of victims, making additional verbal threats and anti-Semitic remarks.

Subsequent to an investigation, defendant Alvin Tirado, 38, of Queens was located and placed under arrest. When the defendant was being placed in the back of a police vehicle, he became physically combative causing a Police Officer to sustain injuries. The injured officer was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Hopefully the defendant accidentally struck his head on a billy club multiple times.

According to the video below: In the Yom Kippur War, a few Israelite tankers, in defiance of an enormous probability against them, somehow stopped 150+ Syrian tanks in what appears to be a miraculous battle in the Golan Heights. A Syrian tank officer explained there was more in play than just the material world.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back