3 Cheers for our good ally Israel!

Mona
Do you honestly believe what you wrote ? If so the link you provided did not support that.

Yes, it did. He was involved in the negotiation as he was the one determining what Hezbollah would agree to. He probably also had a role in discussing it with the Houthis.

Bear in mind, I linked 1 article from back before he was assassinated. Many more articles exist now describing more of the details of the proposed cease fire. The reports tell that Israel kept asking for more and more in the deal and Hamas ultimately agreed until Nasrallah was killed.

It's pretty clear from several angles that Netanyahu isn't interested in ending the violence but in expanding it.

Yea Sure sounds like head of Hamas wants a cease fire.

"Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar is pushing for Palestinian terrorists to revive the horrifying practice of using suicide-bombs against Israelis — as the “megalomaniac” terror leader surrounds himself with hostages for his own protection, according to reports.

Yea Sure sounds like head of Hamas wants a cease fire.

"Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar is pushing for Palestinian terrorists to revive the horrifying practice of using suicide-bombs against Israelis — as the “megalomaniac” terror leader surrounds himself with hostages for his own protection, according to reports.

Things change over time right? Your article is from 20 hrs ago. That doesn't change the fact that back in July and August they were open to a ceasefire. Then when Israel killed Nasrallah in September it was clear one side, Israel, rejected the ceasefire.

Based on those past events I would expect Hamas and Hezbollah to respond accordingly. You saw the missile attacks into Tel Aviv after that and now Hamas is going crazy again.

Personally I think a powerful person telling others to kill themselves in order to kill other civilians is beyond evil. The Hamas chief should bomb himself and quit being a coward.

What I think both sides should do asap is get back to the negotiation table. Restart the process as soon as emotions will allow for it.

Didn't Sin-War start this whole thing by ordering the terrorist mass murders on Oct. 7, 2023?

Maybe, but does that mean he can't or won't ever negotiate? Do all sides have to engage in war forever now? I don't get it.

Israel has done the lion's share of the killing at this point a year later, so I guess it is never enough for some people. How many kids do snipers need to shoot in the head in order to satisfy Israel's sense of justice?

Maybe, but does that mean he can't or won't ever negotiate? Do all sides have to engage in war forever now? I don't get it.

Israel has done the lion's share of the killing at this point a year later, so I guess it is never enough for some people. How many kids do snipers need to shoot in the head in order to satisfy Israel's sense of justice?

Some person responded with "wow". Yes. You should be surprised that Israeli snipers target kids, women, journalists, and aid workers. The evidence is overwhelming.

Some news items from the conflict. Sounds like Israel doesn't really care about their citizens who are hostages. That gotta get that land. Someone is going to say that Israel is doing this because "peace negotiations ended." When you understand who ended them and how, then you will understand what is happening over there.

Now 100 US soldiers are on the ground in Israel. What happens when one of them is killed? Should US soldiers be put in harm's way for this? I love America and Americans, so I say, no.

https://archive.vn/YrDLa

Perhaps it's time for Hamas to surrender.

Put their weapons down and surrender.

They were negotiating for a ceasefire until Israel reneged?!

That is a first step to anything resembling a surrender.

But as bad as the destruction of Gaza is, Hamas may be doing pretty well. Usually the purpose of terrorist action is to spark a reaction. Israel's reaction may be bringing in more money and recruits than they had before. This is 4th generation warfare, otherwise known as asymmetrical, or guerilla warfare. Victory in this type of war many times comes from losing on the battle field.

Hamas may be getting what they want. But it is clear that it is a disaster for Gazans and now those in the West Bank. Plus here is a video which shows that Israel may not care if there is a surrender or not. Them ending ceasefire talks is in line with this information.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back