2025 Recruiting - Football

Guessing Brandon Brown (flipped to LSU w/Bo Davis), Zion Williams, and Myron Charles, in that order.

But, it ain’t over till it’s over.

The IT guys think this will end up much better than it looks today. I tend to agree.

Guessing Brandon Brown (flipped to LSU w/Bo Davis), Zion Williams, and Myron Charles, in that order.

The IT guys think this will end up much better than it looks today. I tend to agree.
I would have to say it couldnt get much worse on DT recruiting.

The staff continues to work on Brown. Charles is still communicating with the staff. It would take a miracle for Williams.

Actually it could.
DT is the one position in our recruiting that seems to be an enigma. We’ve missed on quite a few blue chips in recent years. Sweat and as a 3 star who really developed and panned out.

The good news is the the current transfer rules make it so much easier to reload in the offseason with players who weren’t even on the radar a season earlier.

DT is the one position in our recruiting that seems to be an enigma. We’ve missed on quite a few blue chips in recent years. Sweat and as a 3 star who really developed and panned out.

The good news is the the current transfer rules make it so much easier to reload in the offseason with players who weren’t even on the radar a season earlier.
If we could only get Radar Love to commit we’d be on our way!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back