2024 Softball Season

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or enthusiasm.
Just cant tell till faces a power 5 team . Tonight should be a good test against TAM.
I dont see a TRUE ACE this team is gonna work best as rotating in and out to keep the better teams Off BALANCE

Horns up

Watched the game: Kavan looks like an ace. All her hits given up were off weak contact. Guittierez looks better. Martinez looks like a super star loading. Baylea Brandon I wish would get more opportunites.

I sat next to Victoria Hunter's parents. Nice folks. Drove up from Houston. Sadly, low freshman on the hitting totem pole, so no at bats.

Watched the game: Kavan looks like an ace. All her hits given up were off weak contact. Guittierez looks better. Martinez looks like a super star loading. Baylea Brandon I wish would get more opportunites.
DONT SEE IT right now . Weak contact leads to runs and against fall team looking to find theyre timing/swing will have to see when teams are seeing more then just coach pitch and theyre on pitchers .

Fall ball, while fun to see what new players we have, misleading. Yup we hit multiple homers in a game, but to frank against JC and very low level opponents.

Last night I was wondering, "Why are all these freshmen hitting so poorly?" And then I reminded myself they were hitting against D1 pitchers and also the Singleton coached player has to see the pitcher 2-3 times before the start smacking them around. In our case and A&M's case they were changing pitchers every few innings so the hitters were facing someone new the next time they came to the plate.

Same for our pitching. As a pitcher was settling into the groove, their time was over and then it was the next pitcher. Mac gave up a home run, then got MAD and pitched she pitches when she's mad and focused. And that was 1 and 1/3 innings only.

Can't tell anything from Fall Ball except how to recognize the faces of the new players.

At least we have the conference schedule out!
Starting off with all the new comers! 5 away and 4 at home. Didn’t do us any favors. But we have ou and Baylor at home at least will have some good crowds for those games!

I went and clicked on the article and the first thing I did was count how many Big12 series there were. And I went, "Hunh. Only 9". Then I went back to last year and I counted the series and it was, "Oh yeah. Only 6". Nice to have one year where we finally have more than 6 conference opponents. And yes, I know that next year in the SEC we will have a LOT of conference opponents.

Look like we play Florida State mid week i'm assuming on the weekend we go to UCF
That’s a March 20th game. A little surprised only one game! Agree more games will probably be scheduled but UCF is a conference opponent now? It’s about time to release the full schedule. Coach White seems to always be late at releasing his schedule.

Can anyone explain to me how this works? Is RyanBrown getting money for Top Gun to use her Name/Image/Likeness??

Can anyone explain to me how this works? Is RyanBrown getting money for Top Gun to use her Name/Image/Likeness??

I guess or they have a sponsorship from a company for the program and to get the best players they are setting up NIL deals for post travel ball.

I guess or they have a sponsorship from a company for the program and to get the best players they are setting up NIL deals for post travel ball.
Well that is very good advertisement showing the successes of former players from the travel club. There must be a lot of money involved in being an owner/operator of one of these clubs!

Merry Christmas from the team. I don’t see anyone missing. 22 on the roster. So look forward to seeing these guys play! Especially these freshmen.

Love this picture of the team provided by Coach Patti Ruth Taylor. Not sure when this was made but Estelle Czech must have been away so they are holding up a lap top with her on FaceTime.

Did they just forget to release the entire schedule? Season starts in two months, guess they don't want anyone making plans to go to road games.

Would love to be able to read this article from D1Softball but you need a premium membership to open it. At least we know people are watching. Going to be a GREAT season and Teagan is going to be a BIG part of it. Sure would like to see the schedule. The season opens Feb 8 for God's sake!! All the other Big 12 schools have announced their schedule but us!!!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back