2024 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

Do Demx ever tell the truth? Now another lie from Walz. Said he was in Hong Kongduring student unrest May 1989
. Alliance Ne newspaper has pic of him in alliance May 1989. Hope Vance calls him on some of them tomorrow

Last edited:
Walz?

SERIOUSLY! What an embarrassing and disgraceful choice for VP.

VP debate? VANCE will kick his sorry a** to the CURB!

Walz will show during the debate what a:

Lightweight
Masculine challanged
Tone deaf
Phony like Kamala
Likes boys competing with girls
Like boys in girls lockerooms and restrooms
Economically ignorant
Hates capitalism
Hates America Loves Marxist ideology

Minn. vs Mich. game - dude cannot control himself... and even properly appeal to both fan bases for votes.

SOB he really is.

Last edited:
Iran is firing dozens of missiles at Israel as I write this.
Does anyone honestly think Kamala Harris can handle this type of situation?
I don't understand how a non-brainwashed, thoughtful person could ever believe she could manage the mess that is happening around the world.
She is starting to lead in the polls, is this escalation a coincidence?

I don't understand how a non-brainwashed, thoughtful person could ever believe she could manage the mess that is happening around the world.
I sure hope for history’s sake that Horn Fans survive the upcoming nuclear holocaust.

Do Demx ever tell the truth? Now another lie from Walz. Said he was in Hong Kongduring student unrest May 1989
. Alliance Ne newspaper has pic of him in alliance May 1989. Hope Vance calls him on some of them tomorrow

I read today that Walz was in China somewhere during that time, but he was there to support the Communists.

I think Harris and those she works with are working to start a war with Iran.

Sadly, until Americans are being killed in big numbers, nobody cares. It's a little like the national debt. People claim to care, but they don't actually make it important enough for it to impact voting preferences until the problem becomes immediately catastrophic.

I don't know. The evidence seems to show she can handle some types of shooters quite well.

81wwJgDY0QL._SY445_.jpg

Mona
Walz was not in China in May 1989 as he said he was
Newspaper from Alliance Nebr shows he was in Alliance May 1989. He did go to China in Aug that year no doubt to support the Commies. Walz has bragged he went to China 30 times.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back