2024 GOP Primary

It’s as if some voters “dated” Kamala for a while and then decided this dumb ***** ain’t for me.
I think she lost her window to be "different than Joe" and now people are settled into "Harris is just Biden redux". Most people knew that she wasn't a politician with strong or bold ideas but literally just DEI window dressing for 2020. People in the middle were willing to give her a chance since she wasn't DJT, but in the absence of policy differentiation, they have decided she is just a parrot of Biden and a less capable one at that.

Every state has a Trump campaign run program to Get Out the Vote for Trump .45 for 47
The object is to find lazy voters or voters who think their vote doesn't matter and encourage them to vote. VERY grassroots with volunteers doing the grunt work BUT the Trump Campaign providing the data.

Even here in Texas the program is being aggressive. Make the vote too big to rig
One thing I have learned is people have felt isolated by media's relentless put downs

Time to stop them

Last edited:
FL and TX starts early vote on Monday. By next Saturday we should have a lot of voting data to peruse.

In practically every state, GOP has out performed 2020. Also, it appears GOP has a greater percentage of low propensity voters showing up to vote early whereas Dems are using up their pool of high propensity voters (I.e., cannabalizing their Election Day vote). In other words, GOP is using early vote for what it is intended for: drive non-voters to the polls and bank their votes before Election Day.

One more thing: national popular vote. In 2016 and 2020, the RCP average was off by 4.5% points. If you apply that in 2024, Trump wins the popular vote by 3% pts.

If you apply that in 2024, Trump wins the popular vote by 3% pts.
That would be nice. If Trump wins both the national popular vote and the Electoral College vote, that would shut the Democrats up (for a while). I still fear that DJT will come up short in the popular vote (because of the idoits in CA and NY), but win the electoral vote. Then we'll hear more of the Dem garbage talk about eliminating the Electoral College.

That would be nice. If Trump wins both the national popular vote and the Electoral College vote, that would shut the Democrats up (for a while). I still fear that DJT will come up short in the popular vote (because of the idoits in CA and NY), but win the electoral vote. Then we'll hear more of the Dem garbage talk about eliminating the Electoral College.
Trump doing well in NY and running ahead of 2020 in CA. Not a surprise if Trump wins the national vote.

One more thing: national popular vote. In 2016 and 2020, the RCP average was off by 4.5% points. If you apply that in 2024, Trump wins the popular vote by 3% pts.
I think it will be Trump by 2%. Maybe more if Harris collapses more with stupid campaign ****.

In both NC and GA, red counties are surging in early voting, and thus modeled based on county 2020 voter margin, Trump is winning the early vote. This is unheard of.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back