2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

Vogel at OTF is expecting a minimum of seven Texas players to enter the portal, and up to 10.

He doesn't expect any difference-makers to transfer.

According to the guys at OTF, they did some checking and if Bear does indeed go into the portal, Texas would be interested and there would be interest from Bear's side as well, FWIW.
If a bear shits in the woods when no one is watching, does he really **** in the woods?

Vogel at OTF is expecting a minimum of seven Texas players to enter the portal, and up to 10.

I am concerned about losing future difference makers.

As with each portal group out, most will be guys who are buried on the depth chart and did not play much or at all last year when they had a chance.
At Edge and OL probably for sure.

How long before the cretins in Indianapolis introduce the "monthly portal" to be followed by the "weekly portal"?

I'm thankful that the Lord let me see most of the great days of college athletics before it becomes "the deal of the week" club.

When does the NCAA impose a salary cap?

How long before the cretins in Indianapolis introduce the "monthly portal" to be followed by the "weekly portal"?

I'm thankful that the Lord let me see most of the great days of college athletics before it becomes "the deal of the week" club.

When does the NCAA impose a salary cap?

It's definateñy a crazy new world for college sports.

It's definateñy a crazy new world for college sports.
I’m starting to understand why the Europeans can’t understand the very existence of American college sports. It’s time the NFL develop their own talent at their expense.

And now that Prometheus is unbound, who do you think will be the new poster boy for everything that’s now wrong with college sports?

We will see an unprecedented, new level of hate for UT spread throughout the SEC and the nation.

Last edited:
??? SN
I was thanking Vipe for explaining ANY player ( not just Burrell)with eligibility left could enter portal.
My other statement was not exclusive to just Burrell. Since you didn't get it perhaps I can make it clearer.
IMO the portal and NIL are affecting college football in a negative way.

I’m starting to understand why the Europeans can’t understand the very existence of American college sports. It’s time the NFL develop their own talent at their expense.

And now that Prometheus is unbound, who do you think will be the new poster boy for everything that’s now wrong with college sports?

We will see an unprecedented, new level of hate for UT spread throughout the SEC and the nation.
College football is the greatest show in sports. Especially now that thousands of players are getting paid in college the NFL is not the only dream a player can have.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Back