2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

That, I fear, is on the horizon.
Here’s a solution. The amount of time you have to sit out to be eligible to play at another school should be inversely proportional to how many college credits you have.

mc,
And with the first pick in this year's Not Academically Inclined League draft, the Denver Dunces have traded up for the Miami Mental Minions first pick and select RB Lil Bubba Beaurgois from Mississippi Marshland School of Metal Art and Welding.

mc,
And with the first pick in this year's Not Academically Inclined League draft, the Denver Dunces have traded up for the Miami Mental Minions first pick and select RB Lil Bubba Beaurgois from Mississippi Marshland School of Metal Art and Welding.
You’ve been around too long and have seen too much. Diluting the curriculum is a con I didn’t think of.

He is healthy and planning to play ball again. Obviously, Texas isn't going to be the spot for him to try and get some run at RB, with what he has gone through and what that room looks like.

Probably transfer down a level, or two and hopefully can have at least some of the football career he was hoping to have. Definitely a story to watch and root for.
I agree, but it's still VERY scary.

Last edited:
You remember this kid? I feel he was a 5 star LB that had a spinsl issue and was medically removed from the roster?
I wish him the best-
IMG_1439.jpeg

And now this:
Meet the 2024 Michigan Panthers

Last edited:
Any kid that would walk away from a $400,000 paycheck from a nowhere school to get more money ain't someone I want in our locker room creating money problems. That attitude is what has kept A&M from success for decades. It took Jackie about a week and a half to realize he had to "unionize" the Aggie pay scale.

Bear Alexander....leaving USC for portal after 1 yr at Sc and fresnman year at Georgia....Texas background

Horns interested?

If "Texas" is interested, I hope it is "Texas" A&I or North "Texas" State or "Texas" El Paso.

That said, if Sark thinks the coaches can guide the young man to greatness, I trust his judgement. If the kid is shopping paychecks, I suggest either the Dalrymple (sp) exit off I-10 or the corner of Texas Ave & University Blvd in Brazos County.

Bear Alexander....leaving USC for portal after 1 yr at Sc and fresnman year at Georgia....Texas background

Horns interested?
So he can go from we don't want him, he's a cancer, etc. etc. to let's get this guy?? I hope Sark knows better.

According to the guys at OTF, they did some checking and if Bear does indeed go into the portal, Texas would be interested and there would be interest from Bear's side as well, FWIW.

We were interested when he was a HS senior. I have no idea if we would have any interest now.

Burton at OTF chimed in on DT Bear Alexander this morning.

If Alexander does follow through with his intention to enter the portal next week, he believes Texas is the immediate favorite to land him.

He says expect Texas to pursue Alexander, and another DT as well.

Recent Threads

Back