2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

Why would Gabriel leave the sooners for Oregon? NIL $, sooners in SEC, Ducks need a QB, something else?
Ducks will be in the B1G so a push on conferences. He likes playing in the rain. He may feel ou isn't $EC ready and Oregon (who had to at least had to match ou's NIL) is B1G ready. Who knows.

I don't get it. They move from Yale and Harvard to Louisville? They certainly didn't transfer for the education and their NFL prospects aren't really any better at Louisville either. With an Ivy degree their earning potential is much greater than the couple hundred K they get in NIL money. Why transfer?
Ivy Degree is the operative point. Being there is no guarantee of graduating. If that were the case, they would deserve some serious life counseling.

It is against the rules unless you are one of a handful of schools. For example, Tennessee Tech would get the death penalty; Tennessee would have to forfeit five visits next year. Ohio State would have a private meeting with NCAA during which they would be told, "naughty, naughty boys, promise you won't do it again this year"

I don't get it. They move from Yale and Harvard to Louisville? They certainly didn't transfer for the education and their NFL prospects aren't really any better at Louisville either. With an Ivy degree their earning potential is much greater than the couple hundred K they get in NIL money. Why transfer?
Speculating but maybe they were not doing well in the classroom. Because if you can hack it, get an MBA and you're set for life.

Speculating but maybe they were not doing well in the classroom. Because if you can hack it, get an MBA and you're set for life.
I worked closely with 3 different Ivy League MBAs.
I wouldn’t want any of these three on my team even as one of my entry level directs.
Everything with these Einsteins was an ambiguous plan without ever a direct action that anyone with a brain could understand as the obvious solution.

Yet, a Harvard MBA is far better than anything from Berzerkley or UCLA.

That said, an unsuccessful Harvard grad is one of the two saddest things you'll encounter in business

Recent Threads

Back