2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

The latest count for UT, oU and aggie

upload_2023-12-6_14-6-15.png

I guess it’s just me but to my thinking this portal quantity of transfers (maybe more accurate to say entries) is kinda scary for the sport. I said that NiL would be the ruination to my favorite sport but maybe it’s the combination of this; the portal and NIL.
I’m also wondering that as I am seeing this exorbitant number of Portals is our number only small because many players are waiting to play in the CFP game(s).
This whole scene is insane.

This one is going to be NIL heavy. Don't know how Tx will play. Early indication is we will have a limit.
If he’s going to the highest bidder, that probably won’t be us. I want — and in all likelihood — Sark wants kids who really want to be here.

If he’s going to the highest bidder, that probably won’t be us. I want — and in all likelihood — Sark wants kids who really want to be here.
Without any shred of evidence or proof or knowledge, Stewart was the typical Ag back and forth recruit and I’d pass.
Im not him and no judgement, but we are good culture wise. We need no players that are playing the highest bidder game as it will tear the team apart.
Yes, get ‘paid’ but also honor your commitments.
This seems to me to be a scare tactic as Aggie is very much over the barrel fight now and he wants $$$.
Ags are loosing very good players. Its a mass Exodus.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back