2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

potential transfres that could be impact players....Matuba, Overton, Moore, Nolen, Wells....

really disappointed to lose Catalon, Brice.....keeping fingers cross to not lose some other current key producers as well as some that Horns have high expectations for

Catalon just there for money I guess. I would hate to think as an old man I decided to quit my team prior to playing and possibly winning a playoff. If he does not make it in football, that could haunt him for years to come when applying for a job.
He should have played it smart and waited until after the National Championship game. Any team that wants him now, will still want him then, and make room for him.

Man are we loaded. Tashard Choice has done an amazing job.

There may be some attrition, particularly given that we have two outstanding players coming in. So this is both a terrific, but also a challenging situation. From what I saw last night, not one RB cannot perform. They all can.

The Killer Bees - Brooks, Baxter & Blue — are obvious. But heck, Red, and Wisner looked terrific. Red likes to initiate the punishment. Wisner showed his talent last night plus he is a Tasmanian devil on kickoff coverage.

An embarrassment of riches.
We need to find an RB named White. Then we could revert to a wishbone set with Red, White and Blue

upload_2023-12-5_20-25-40.gif

Curious just how many bowl teams will play poorly due to players in the portal. Might haved to review my Capitol one bowl picks.

Curious just how many bowl teams will play poorly due to players in the portal. Might haved to review my Capitol one bowl picks.
Starting a couple of years ago, I put very little stock into the outcome of a Bowl game .
Because of the portal and star players entering the draft, I view Bowl games now as a step up from a spring game.
So if Liberty beats Oregon, that means very little to me.
Nix and others out- Liberty 100% strength is not a true Oregon vs Liberty that would be a bloodbath.

Another wacky year for Sooner… 11 in the portal as of now? Wow.
I dont know where Aggie stands, but it seems Aggie looses starters and major contributors over the last 3 years.

That ^ is understandable. Best of luck

I didn't realize though that any player who enters the portal can still play in a bowl game iif the school lets him

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back