2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

It's the street agent's Christmas come early. They are the worst of humanity, but these kids listen to them.

I think it's more to do with the fact that Lebby isn't at OU rather than where Lebby is going. Mississippi State is, if we're being honest, a step down from OU. I doubt Gabriel is going there; they couldn't put up the NIL $ that he would command.

This is, of course, nothing but pure speculation on my part.

[And I just noticed you may have been talking about Jackson Arnold following Lebby - not Gabriel. In any event, I think my analysis above is sound given that its purely speculative.]
Well, there could be more too it - I didn't realize that Lebby was at UCF when Gabriel played there, so I guess he could be following him ... I just want to take it straight to the Bulldogs and their Briles-loving coach at DKR next season!

Below are the A&M players that Hamilton at IT says he's watching:

Shemar Stewart
Fadil Diggs (NFL possible)
Evan Stewart
Jacoby Matthews
Noah Thomas
Tyreek Chappell
Moose Muhammad II
Le'veon Moss

With those already bolted and de commits it really would gut this team.
Gotta feel sorry for em......meh not really.

Coach Sark has been perfectly clear. You enter the portal, God bless, you be gone. I cant imagine allowing a player ‘who be gone’ on the field. What? The honor system you will not intentionally F up. Not happening. AMF

I ran across this and was unaware:
IMG_0896.jpeg

Wish Catalon well, he was unfortunately hurt too much to be effective. Not sure how being a grad transfer somewhere else is a good thing unless he doesn’t have a major that a grad degree would fit with us.
I had wondered if X.Brice was going to develop enough to play. But he didn’t play when we got short of CB’s due to injury, so that never is a good sign.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back