2020 Presidential Election: let the jockeying commence

The tone of the MSM about these protests is so comical. If this was BLM or Antifa then we would be hearing about the courage of these non-violent protestors.
If this was BLM and Antifa the protesters would have been gassed and pelted with rubber bullets long before breaching the Capitol building. They wouldn't have gotten within 100 meters of the building.

If this was BLM and Antifa the protesters would have been gassed and pelted with rubber bullets long before breaching the Capitol building. They wouldn't have gotten within 100 meters of the building.
Sounds like you are smoking whatever your son was saying was going on at the peaceful Seattle love-in neighborhood fun-fest.

On
I was wondering where you have been.

It was wrong, too, for the Colonists to revolt, if you look at it that way.
The colonists revolted. If you want to revolt against the Republic and rule of law, I'm against it. If you want to replace with despositic rule from a man fired by voters in a transparent, much reviewed process, the the Republic has to defend itself.

Last edited:
On

The colonists revolted. If you want to revolt against the Republic and rule of law, I'm against it. If you want to replace with despositic rule from a man fired by voters in a transparent, much reviewed process, the the Republic has to defend itself.
Apparently not transparent enough.

Nah...we have historical precedent to fall back on. You know...that thing we call reality, not whatever ******** you ignorantly spout.
Do you consider this to be within the Posting Guidelines?

"Please be respectful of your fellow members, as well as the coaches and players. Personal attacks, name-calling and aggressive messages are not acceptable. If you disagree with someone, attack the idea, not the person."

Dion is under the weather, so I don't want to bother him right now.

I'll admit, I put forth a couple of pretty nasty replies that I deleted because I thought better of them. Too bad you don't have the same consideration.

I'm left of center (on this board) but I would have lost my mind in anger had BLM, Antifa or only left of center folks had barged into the US Capitol as a mob ... much less on a day for peaceful transition of power, even if it was to a reprehensible scumbag like Trump.
Good for you. I actually believe you would. I don't like the actions of these protestors either even though they appear to be mostly non-violent.

However, my post was in regards to the tone of the MSM. The tone of the media has been of indignant outrage which is comical after the past year of championing the BLM / Antifa protests many of which were violent. The other night there was a group of protestors outside a Republican Senator's personal residence threatening his wife and newborn baby. As expected, no coverage from the MSM.

"Please be respectful of your fellow members, as well as the coaches and players. Personal attacks, name-calling and aggressive messages are not acceptable. If you disagree with someone, attack the idea, not the person."

I'll admit, I put forth a couple of pretty nasty replies that I deleted because I thought better of them. Too bad you don't have the same consideration.

Do you think there isn't a record of your responses that you've since deleted? Get out of here with that 1-sided BS. I stand behind that you perpetually spout ignorance. Prove me wrong and educate yourself. Talk with facts rather than emotional filled bile.

In June we have evidence of how the Capitol police treated BLM protesters. It wasn't literally opening the barriers and welcoming the protesters through as we've seen in one video from today.

The courts have reviewed and found all the 'facts spouted by Trump, Powell Lou Dodds and the like to be bogus. You can never satisfy folks who take Trump and One America News at face value.
No, you can actually have a more transparent election. Ask yourself why we don’t have one and who is standing in the way.

Last edited:
Listen to the libs in here. A couple of you were laughing at Trump when he had to go into the bunker due to libs burning DC and the others in here never condemned the perpetrators doing this. Unlike you we have condemned this violence.

Do you think there isn't a record of your responses that you've since deleted? Get out of here with that 1-sided BS. I stand behind that you perpetually spout ignorance. Prove me wrong and educate yourself. Talk with facts rather than emotional filled bile.

In June we have evidence of how the Capitol police treated BLM protesters. It wasn't literally opening the barriers and welcoming the protesters through as we've seen in one video from today.
I'll just follow the guidelines and put you on Ignore.

Listen to the libs in here. A couple of you were laughing at Trump when he had to go into the bunker due to libs burning DC and the others in here never condemned the perpetrators doing this. Unlike you we have condemned this violence.

You could just write it off as typical liberal hypocrisy but I say it goes deeper than that. When you have no principles to live by, it leaves your ethics spinning in the wind. In no other way can you have different standards and rules for different people based, as here, solely upon race.

Nice theory, but how is that working out in cities like Austin, Portland, Seattle, SF?
The people of those cities are recognizing the blatant hypocrisy and incompetence of their Dem leftist elected officials. I didn't say it would result in immediate change. It takes some time for the pressure to build and eventually blow.

If these were BLM/Antifa protesters they would be burning, looting and attempting to destroy both public and private property in their "peaceful protest", so they'd deserve to get their asses kicked.

Before we condemn all the protesters as pro Trump know that several have been identified as having been with Antifa and BLM protests.

If these were BLM/Antifa protesters they would be burning, looting and attempting to destroy both public and private property in their "peaceful protest", so they'd deserve to get their asses kicked.
This could never happen, but white supremacists were the ones actually rioting in the BLM/Antifa peaceful protests. Same media who promoted that narrative will shoot this down.

Dr. Bubba is prescribing you a dose of toughen up.

You guys used to love protestors - just a few months ago
What happened?
You must have me confused with someone else! Didn't like the BLM protests. But those protests were the work of unofficial agitators. The protests today were inspired by the lies of a man who as President of the United States has sworn to preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Trump.as narcissistic, selfish and immature as we knew him to be needs to find it within himself to do better.

Good for you. I actually believe you would. I don't like the actions of these protestors either even though they appear to be mostly non-violent.

However, my post was in regards to the tone of the MSM. The tone of the media has been of indignant outrage which is comical after the past year of championing the BLM / Antifa protests many of which were violent. The other night there was a group of protestors outside a Republican Senator's personal residence threatening his wife and newborn baby. As expected, no coverage from the MSM.

There's no question that the media is a lot more hostile to these people than they were too BLM and Antifa people who were more violent. However, there is a different level of evil in storming the Capitol and shutting down the business of a legislative body. It is a form of terrorism even if they didn't open fire on anyone.

You must have me confused with someone else! Didn't like the BLM protests. But those protests were the work of unofficial agitators. The protests today were inspired by the lies of a man who as President of the United States has sworn to preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Trump.as narcissistic, selfish and immature as we knew him to be needs to find it within himself to do better.

You really to find a cure for your TDS. You're totally deluded.

How many riots were inspired by “Hands up, don’t shoot”, which was a total lie and repeated by Kamala Harris in a tweet?

Before we condemn all the protesters as pro Trump know that several have been identified as having been with Antifa and BLM protests.

Oh jeezus. BLM/Antifa dressed up in Trump regalia and chose to break into Pelosi's office, the Halls of the House and Senate. Heck, I'm sure the woman who died while wearing a Trump flag as a cape was antifa.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back