What if it was not the Russians?

Remember SeattleHusker and his obsession to see Paul Manafort in prison because he didn’t register as a foreign agent and evaded taxes? Guess what? Hunter Biden is being indicted on the same charge. In fact, Manafort set the precedent for Hunter’s charges. Where is SH now? This is why folks like him have no credibility here. And folks like him claim others on this site run them off. No, it’s their own stupidity when thrown back in their face that runs them off.

Remember SeattleHusker and his obsession to see Paul Manafort in prison because he didn’t register as a foreign agent and evaded taxes? Guess what? Hunter Biden is being indicted on the same charge. In fact, Manafort set the precedent for Hunter’s charges. Where is SH now? This is why folks like him have no credibility here. And folks like him claim others on this site run them off. No, it’s their own stupidity when thrown back in their face that runs them off.
In his case, I think Dion actually disinvited him.

Interesting that all the Democrats on this site eventually left. Is our discussion just too awful or did their arguments crash against the rocks too much?

The positive for me is I am less likely to say something that would get me banned here.

Actually, I like to see the other side of a position. To my way of thinking, it gives me more ammo for a rebuttal. It also makes me think about WHY someone would take that position.

Spoiler Alert: I'm not always right.

Actually, I like to see the other side of a position. To my way of thinking, it gives me more ammo for a rebuttal. It also makes me think about WHY someone would take that position.

Spoiler Alert: I'm not always right.
If you want to see the other side you can always go to surlyhorn. Damn, what a bunch of hypocrite liberals. I don't go over there anymore because they're so crazy, but you definitely get the other side. But if you post anything slightly conservative with hard facts to back it up you immediately get a bunch of fu's. Yes, they have an fu emoticon.

RP - Thanks, I had never heard of that site. Read through part of Elon Musk being an Official or Unofficial War Criminal. Wow.

I was looking for an argument and not abuse. - Monty Python Argument Sketch.

I wish there were more democrats on the site. I never agreed with OUBarry, but to me he represented middle of the road democrats. It was okay too having the flaming liberals too. The liberals on Surly are 28 year old gamers living in their parent’s house.

No way am I believing Hunter saw the light and pled guilty to "protect the family "from embarrassment of public testimony.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back