Weekly Prediction Overall Results

I should have disqualified myself. I was born and raised eating the dust of Lubbock. We moved to Westlake in 1970 before my sophomore year. Unfortunately when I became a longhorn, in the fall of 1973, my old Lubbock friends no longer wanted my friendship and that continues to this day. It’s hard for longhorns to to match their intense feelings and effort on the field, when Texas Tech is little more than an afterthought for us.

Here are the results for the week.

Weekly Results.jpg

Here are the results for the week. I only used the top 10 because I had to add a point to OU score for my spreadsheet to work. I added a point to each top 10 candidate, anyone after that didn't make it to the top 10.

Anyway, here is this week's winner!

@George Bailey

Weekly Results.jpg

By the way I figure it, the participants of this contest had a .00334 chance of having not eaten rat poison before the Raiders and Cowboys games.

Last edited:
militaryhorn,
I changed my prediction on Friday to 41-21 from 41-38. Sorry to cause you more work.
Thanks
Ok, I will get it fixed. If you fixed your original entry I probably didn't see it. Next time just put another pick in with a new post.

militaryhorn,
Thanks for putting this together. I believe that I have predicted a score almost every week, but I am not listed in the overall results. Can you add me to the overall results please? Thanks so much!
Thanks for letting me know you weren't in the Overall results. I added your name to the list and you have 21 points and tied with three others. Next week you will see your name in the Overall results update.

Recent Threads

Back