Week 2 Prediction Thread: Texas vs Michigan...Glad We Have Helmet Comms Now

I don’t like the national predictions of a Texas double digit victory. Bluebloods respond to overly confident predictions.

This game will playout in one of two ways. It will either be a Texas blowout or Texas slim margin of victory.

I am going with the former.

Texas - 30
Michigan - 10

Line has moved to Texas -7.5 in some places. Despite my prediction, I think that's too large. I hope the 'Horns don't get an inflated sense of early-season self-worth...big spreads can lead to big heads which CAN lead to lackadaisical effort!

I'd probably have to hedge with a C-note taking the points. Sadly, not in Vegas today and don't feel like driving to Louisiana for a five-minute turnaround...

Side note: this is why early lines and shopping around is a thing for the serious bettor.

Thus endeth Week Two betting stratergy talk.

Here are the top 10 for the week with the stats on the picks. Congrats to @HTownBevo for almost a perfect pick for the week.

Weekly Stats.jpg

Weekly Prediction Top 10 Finish.jpg

Damn, turns out mb was accurate to poop my post.

You guys look better than last year. Specifically, OL and QE. Sark is one of the top 3 or 4 offensive guys. Good job.

Bubba,

Thank you.

I know from experience how difficult it is to post that, only mine was face to face with Bob in the locker room after y'all dropped 60+ on us. I had predicted the beat down one full year to the day. Bobby Jack took me in the locker room, introduced me, and said, "Coach, there is no man on this planet that it hurts more to be here than this man". He was right.

Bob's first year, Mike Leach had ZERO receivers, just a bunch of RBs with stone hands. Leach picked our defense apart, but had no one that could catch the ball.

Damn, turns out mb was accurate to poop my post.

You guys look better than last year. Specifically, OL and QE. Sark is one of the top 3 or 4 offensive guys. Good job.
It wasn't pooped...it was just a down vote. There IS a difference.

That said, I believe that there are some crow recipes on the site if you need one LOL!

I hope you meant Head Coaches. Sark had to rebuild everything from the dressing rooms to the coaching staff plus the team. He is more than just a good OC.
I don't disagree. But, his offense is up there with Riley (when he has the tools) and Kiffin. There often seems to be no one around when the ball is delivered.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back