Week 2 Prediction Thread: Texas vs Michigan...Glad We Have Helmet Comms Now

I fear what their running game can do to our ‘new’ DL. My fear is historically based because I have no inside knowledge about them for this year. Nevertheless I refuse to pick against us:
23 - 21 for the guys in white. Hookem

31-20 Horns. Orange has way too much speed for the Wolverines to keep up.

This is a good point. Yesterday I was thinking about how much speed the Horns have on both sides of the ball. Especially Offensive skill positions and ST's.

Me thinks UM will have serious problems with our speed.

I’m in Chicago today. Forecast for the area looks sunny with high of 64. Went to the Big House a few years ago in week 2 and weather was awesome temperature wise.
Texas always drop passes in their first cold weather game. That’s why I predicted a fairly close game.

1. Michigan passing game doesn't seem to be that big of a threat and 2. their 5 new Offensive Linemen should not be able to over power our new DL. (weakness against weakness)
Plus
Our OL is one of the best in the country and should open big enough holes for young running backs to pick up large junks of yards and allow Ewers to throw it around to numerous playmakers.
I expect after getting over some early jitters, we will get up by enough points they want be able to catch us with their passing game.
We will have a lot of sacks in last qtr.

Texas 34
Mich - 16

Hook'em

Under Sark it seems we almost always have a receiver running open somewhere
With some protection up front we should drive the field consistently

Watch the documentary on Netflix. Interesting.

Not really. It was mostly a guy who admitted he would never do anything to hurt Michigan say he didn't do anything illegal and that Michigan threw him under the bus. Then said he understood why they did that.

A great early test for the team to see where we stand as they face off with the National Champions.

I will update last week's results on Monday.

Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Chicken Pants GIF
Home 10
Away 27

34-24 and the over

Of course, last week, I thought the under with Iowa was a gift. When was the last time Iowa scored over 30?

Bubba, I fear you are the winner. Too many white shirts get frustrated while running free.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back