Vice Presidential Debate

Ever since you mentioned it I’ve been thinking about Vance and the eyeliner. Although I didn’t pay attention when I first watched it I went back after reading your comment and it was pretty obvious then. I have to think someone in prep said something to the effect of “your eyes need something” as in they’re too dull, too wispy, to narrow, to whatever they thought and the eye liner fixed it - whatever eyeliner is supposed to fix, help me out here ladies.
But now, since it is easily seen by me, having been prompted, I think it’s safe to say many or most others saw it so why no mention by anyone. I haven’t seen nor heard it from anyone. That surprises me given the propensity to find fault in any and everything.

Vance didn’t have eyeliner on. He always looks like that. Regardless, he did an excellent job and demonstrated why he was a good pick for VP by being likable and able to effectively articulate his position. A good balance to Trump.

Ever since you mentioned it I’ve been thinking about Vance and the eyeliner. Although I didn’t pay attention when I first watched it I went back after reading your comment and it was pretty obvious then. I have to think someone in prep said something to the effect of “your eyes need something” as in they’re too dull, too wispy, to narrow, to whatever they thought and the eye liner fixed it - whatever eyeliner is supposed to fix, help me out here ladies.
But now, since it is easily seen by me, having been prompted, I think it’s safe to say many or most others saw it so why no mention by anyone. I haven’t seen nor heard it from anyone. That surprises me given the propensity to find fault in any and everything.

The political class can't mention it, because they wouldn't want to offend guys like this.

1728028293160.jpeg

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back