Trump verdict in

If it wasn't that it would have been from Jack Smith tinkering the evidence.

Even without all of that Trump would have won. Most evidence points to him being correct.

I think they realize Trump in prison would guarantee a Trump win.
Demx are liking using the convicted felon tag.

I stand by what I said earlier. If they don't order jail time (or in this case, delay), they are likely reasonably confident about the election. I don't think they believe she has it in the bag, but I suspect they think she's in a good enough position that they don't want some major story rocking the boat. They want this thing to dissipate in importance at least for now.

And make no mistake. There is no "immunity issue." There was no official act here. That's just the excuse to justify the delay.

I stand by what I said earlier. If they don't order jail time (or in this case, delay), they are likely reasonably confident about the election. I don't think they believe she has it in the bag, but I suspect they think she's in a good enough position that they don't want some major story rocking the boat. They want this thing to dissipate in importance at least for now.

And make no mistake. There is no "immunity issue." There was no official act here. That's just the excuse to justify the delay.

Ironically (or politically), the Democrats want there to be an immunity issue (or the perception of one; they know the American public won't take the time to read anything that's not on X or Tic Toc) so they can go after SCOTUS and at least demagogue their "corruption" and buttress their arguments about impeachment of select judges and/or add more judges to stack the court. If there is no immunity, then it means the ruling was measured and proper and entirely coincidental to the New York verdict against Trump and DOES NOT cover everything he or any future President does while in office.

they know the American public won't take the time to read anything
And that is why Kamala despite her aptitude and moral character can still win this race. Dear Lord how we have fallen. The fact she can be a candidate for the highest office says more than anything anyone could possibly speak about the condition in which we now find our Republic.

And that is why Kamala despite her aptitude and moral character can still win this race. Dear Lord how we have fallen. The fact she can be a candidate for the highest office says more than anything anyone could possibly speak about the condition in which we now find our Republic.

I absolutely believe she can win this race. I talk to quite a few Liberals from my home town and it's all I can do to not unfriend them. They are arrogant and only focus on Trump's foibles. I had someone unfriend me for saying Biden lied about the Border Patrol supporting him. They can't take it. Their lies are all justified by moral imperatives and their stipulation that Republicans are either Nazi's or evil, mean monsters. They are truly brainwashed in this regard and there's no flipping them. They believe everything they are being told. They think the Left's entire brief is a dog whistle (ironic because they say Republicans engage in dog whistle type communications) for what they really want to do. Wealth redistribution. Open borders/amnesty. Reparations. Child gender surgery. Pronouns. Medicare for all. Demonizing white people. Spend. Spend. Spend. Queer culture driving everything. Normalizing all outliers such as drag queens. Abortion on demand without apology. They are all for it and believe the root of all these things is kindness and retribution for 200 + years of white colonialism. There is no negotiation on this. The verdict is in. Trump is guilty as are all Republicans.

Well put by, what seems absurd by once considered normal people is considered sacred by them. Disagreement brings scowls and liquid hate. Btw I have no idea what I meant by liquid hate but seemed to fit the vile they spew if you disagree with their vulgarity.

Well put by, what seems absurd by once considered normal people is considered sacred by them. Disagreement brings scowls and liquid hate. Btw I have no idea what I meant by liquid hate but seemed to fit the vile they spew if you disagree with their vulgarity.

Yep. Never in a million years did I think we'd be debating some of the idiotic "issues" we debate today.

Wealth redistribution. Open borders/amnesty. Reparations. Child gender surgery. Pronouns. Medicare for all. Demonizing white people. Spend. Spend. Spend. Queer culture driving everything. Normalizing all outliers such as drag queens. Abortion on demand without apology.
If DJT will forget the sarcastic name-calling and pound hard on these issues, it will be a win for the GOP.

If Trump feels like this verdict would be good for him, I feel like he could force their hand since its in the constitution to have a speedy and public trial. Delaying a verdict for months for the sake of an election seems like a fairly easy thing to get pushed through.

If Trump feels like this verdict would be good for him, I feel like he could force their hand since its in the constitution to have a speedy and public trial. Delaying a verdict for months for the sake of an election seems like a fairly easy thing to get pushed through.

Well, obviously he doesn't want to go to jail. Lol

Yes, i never thought saying man or woman would be offensive or that'd we have to define what one is (and that some adults couldn't)!

Yep. We have a multi-trillion dollar fiscal catastrophe coming in terms of debt and entitlements. But we're haggling over whether or not wearing a dress and makeup should make it ok for a guy to swing his schlong around little girls in bathrooms and locker rooms. We're not a serious country or a serious people.

Well, obviously he doesn't want to go to jail. Lol

Obviously, but if you ever wanted a Trump card (pun intended) to ensure the most amount of division in this country to affect an election, get him jailed just before the election and the **** truly will hit the fan. This would be the nuke option if he thought he would lose.

Obviously, but if you ever wanted a Trump card (pun intended) to ensure the most amount of division in this country to affect an election, get him jailed just before the election and the **** truly will hit the fan. This would be the nuke option if he thought he would lose.

It would even further polarize the electorate and could very well trigger violence. However, because the case is in a NY state court, getting him out of jail would be a challenge, especially within the current electoral timeframe.

It would even further polarize the electorate and could very well trigger violence. However, because the case is in a NY state court, getting him out of jail would be a challenge, especially within the current electoral timeframe.

That's why I say nuke option, because if Dems thought J6 was an insurrection, I believe they would actually see what a real one looks like. I feel like we'd see a full on Venezuela.

That vile = cancel culture. They invented it. Just like they invented PCness. It's an attempt to intimidate us into keeping our mouths shut. It's an attack on the 1st Amendment, but of course, they say it's not because it's not the government going after you; just their proxies.

Yep. Never in a million years did I think we'd be debating some of the idiotic "issues" we debate today.
They understand the no-win situation that is arguing about social issues. You can stand there and give the most eloquently intellectual view about abortion, but you're misogynistic; trans surgery on minors, but you're a transphobe; drag queens at the Last Supper, but you're either weird or drag-phobe (is that a thing); against reparations, but you're a racist. They want you to say it out loud so they can cast you as a mean, uncaring person. That's their entire strategy and it's very effective.

They understand the no-win situation that is arguing about social issues. You can stand there and give the most eloquently intellectual view about abortion, but you're misogynistic; trans surgery on minors, but you're a transphobe; drag queens at the Last Supper, but you're either weird or drag-phobe (is that a thing); against reparations, but you're a racist. They want you to say it out loud so they can cast you as a mean, uncaring person. That's their entire strategy and it's very effective.

It is. That is why the right needs to do the same thing.

It is. That is why the right needs to do the same thing.

It would be easy to attack them on policy but all my Liberal friends (long-time friends, back to the 1970's) are consumed by Trump's character issues. They don't care about policy at all. All this price cap and taxes on unrealized gains and defunding the police etc. means nothing. Trump is a bad man. They stick to that and will always stick to that. I wish Haley had won the nomination. She could counter the damn intersectional (making history) crap, is clean (isn't she?) character-wise and is certainly as qualified as Kamala.

It would be easy to attack them on policy but all my Liberal friends (long-time friends, back to the 1970's) are consumed by Trump's character issues. They don't care about policy at all. All this price cap and taxes on unrealized gains and defunding the police etc. means nothing. Trump is a bad man. They stick to that and will always stick to that. I wish Haley had won the nomination. She could counter the damn intersectional (making history) crap, is clean (isn't she?) character-wise and is certainly as qualified as Kamala.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back