Trump verdict in

Watching Turley. He is very sure it will get overturned. But he is laying it out why the verdicts were guilty.
Mr D I wish you could have heard him. Your take on what Turley said would be interesting

To anyone wishing to respond: why do you think he is not guilty and do you believe he did not direct anyone to pay her off? In other words, do you think it wasn't proven or that he didn't do it or both?

What was the crime and the criminal statute broken by Trump? To me, it's that simple. I personally consider this verdict a travesty, but I'm not a lawyer and only have six hours of business law under my belt.

Perhaps there are others who could clear this up for me.

To anyone wishing to respond: why do you think he is not guilty and do you believe he did not direct anyone to pay her off? In other words, do you think it wasn't proven or that he didn't do it or both?
None of what you wrote above is illegal.

OK. You are asking us.

So, why do YOU think he is guilty... or not?

Me? Well, to start partially answering your question that has a LONG ANSWER:

For a start: Radical District Attorney Alvin Bragg and the F' judge (proven $ donor to Biden) were both BIASED and there is evidence they BOTH verbally expressed bias toward Trump way before the trial.

Last edited:
I don't think that Bystander was taking a position, as opposed to asking a question. I might be wrong. Everyone, take a breath and relax. Trump will be fine. Remember, Hunter will not get the same media coverage at his trial.

While I was astonished that all 34 counts came back as guilty, it is New York.

Hey, I got an idea.

Let's find a conservative state with conservative DA's, conservative judges and let's prosecute sleepy Joe Biden for HIGH CRIMES AND MISDEMEANORS (that he is guilty of based on estimated 13 MM illegal crossings):

Charge: Dereliction of Executive Branch Duty.

Complete and ongoing failure to properly and securely guard the Southern Border from invaders and illegal aliens!!

Last edited:
WM, you can't be serious. A small group of people CONSIPRING to convict a former president? That's Tom Clancy stuff. Oh, wait it's real.

Ya'll better vote in November.

No matter what Joe does,he wont be indited,Just like Bill and Hillary. Corrupt system.

I'm very well read on the unprecedented, largely ignored and ongoing Clinton crime family corruption. Hillary is / was more corrupt than Bill, and that is saying a great deal.

Last edited:
I am going down to the business tommorrow and put up my Trump flag. Guys we gotta vote although Biden will probably cheat again and win.

So, indict sleepy Joe in Texas BIG RED Collin County, where I live immediately north of blue Dallas County re: the US border.

Hill is not in the pocket from George Soros.

Honorable Collin County Judge Chris Hill would give corrupt Joe Biden a fair trial, unlike biased "Judge" Marjon in NY.

Last edited:
Back