Transfer Portal 2024

I thought she left Texas because Vic's style prohibited her from shooting all the time. Then she goes to Florida and becomes leading shooter. Now leaving...what's she after?
The next stop will be her fourth school... she's the common factor in the equation. Perhaps she has issues with structure and discipline.

I thought she left Texas because Vic's style prohibited her from shooting all the time.
That's probably just the surface "reason" given.

Whenever a player transfers as often as Matharu, there is always some underlying issue(s) preventing them from ever finding a team/locker room where they really fit in.

I get it, but lowkey, I'd take her back. Assuming she could actually compete given the odd timing of this transfer.

I remember when Vic repeatedly gave Matharu the isolation 3 point shot against #1 Stanford, at Palo Alto, and Matharu kept swishing 3's after 3's. Tara knew it was coming, everyone in the arena and on TV knew it was coming, but Stanford was powerless to stop Matharu.

I think the ship has sailed on Matharu. Vic has said he's reluctant to take a transfer at the cost of developing an underclassman (like Jordan Lee). Vic has also said he recruits to a stylistic and cultural fit, and seems like Matharu didn't fit. Best wishes to her.

I thought she left Texas because Vic's style prohibited her from shooting all the time. Then she goes to Florida and becomes leading shooter. Now leaving...what's she after?

That's the first time i"ve heard that. I recall a social media post right before she transferred out of one of Vic's post season workouts that she reposted with rolling a eyes emoji and a smirk.

Dont think we'll ever know why she transferred.

I remember when Vic repeatedly gave Matharu the isolation 3 point shot against #1 Stanford, at Palo Alto, and Matharu kept swishing 3's after 3's. Tara knew it was coming, everyone in the arena and on TV knew it was coming, but Stanford was powerless to stop Matharu.

I think the ship has sailed on Matharu. Vic has said he's reluctant to take a transfer at the cost of developing an underclassman (like Jordan Lee). Vic has also said he recruits to a stylistic and cultural fit, and seems like Matharu didn't fit. Best wishes to her.

That was the regular season game. In the tournament game ,Stanford shut ran her off her spot up 3.
Completely took her offensive game away. So much so that by 2nd haff she wasn't even trying to shoot.

Sometimes you just gotta move on.
As you say. Good luck to her.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-GEORGIA *
Sat, Oct 19 • 6:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back