Texas-Miss St Game Thread

can’t get over how much time Arch has back there. Looks like Brady sitting back there choosing his favorite target.

I've got a buddy who's sat on the west side just under the upper deck since the early 80s. He just texted 'This place feels different today. We all noticed it well before kickoff.'

I would ask to be next to him on Oct 19th but his wife would surely overrule that request.

I realize nobody else is probably having this problem but, just on the off chance--anybody else having trouble turning off the captions (subtitles)?

I've got a buddy who's sat on the west side just under the upper deck since the early 80s. He just texted 'This place feels different today. We all noticed it well before kickoff.'

I would ask to be next to him on Oct 19th but his wife would surely overrule that request.
It’s called overconfidence. I posted my fears earlier on another thread.

It’s called overconfidence. I posted my fears earlier on another thread.
First SEC game, a sell-out, and you know these 18-22-year-old guys have been reading and hearing all week how awesome they are. I have no idea how they handle that, but I trust Sark & his bunch to keep them grounded.

Fans being overconfident? I couldn't care less. Just be loud and stay until the game's over.

Back