Texas-Georgia Game Thread

Good coaches know when's when. We're way past pulling the fire alarm on this one. If Daddy Saban can pull a Heisman finalist in favor of the freshman backup against UGA, then Sark needs to show he has the cojones to do it as well.

The D needs to get back to that attitude from the first two drives. They're flailing right now, especially Hill.

I've had this sick feeling all year that the Horns aren't as good as the media was making them out to be. The MSU game and last week's 1st qtr scared me.

GA is punking us in our own house and making all those fears come true now.

QE isn't getting it done. If nothing happens next series, Arch needs to come in.

The simple fact is that Ewers is still not where he needs to be after the injury.

Time to see among all the thousands of students at Texas to have tryouts for a punter. No reason we have to go to Australia and find one. Ridiculous!!

Some of you seem to have forgot how much better Arch's speed is. Sure it wasn't against this Georgia team, but he damned sure would've escaped at least two of these sacks.

But I just can't see Sark pulling Ewers in a game like this. That has draft implications and I'd really be surprised if he did that to him.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back