Texas-Colo St Game Thread

Well, it was a near perfect Saturday.

Texas plays about as well as we could have hoped, and dominated.

Arch thrilled us.

ND beats TAM, and Texaggs is melting down. (What’s new?)

Scottie is leading the FedEx Championship by 5 strokes.
Admittedly, the meltdown is a few weeks early this year. We don't usually get that until conference play...

GWV-Xk0WUAIk7ES.jpg

If Michigan plays next week like they have in the 1st half against Fresno State they're in trouble.
Michigan will be better. But UT might be better too. After all, both teams got opening game jitters out of their system.

UT is loaded. Played well on both sides of the ball. Now it looks like a Texas win in Ann Arbor. Hook em!!

:hookem::hookem:

I cant remember if we threw a deep ball. If we didnt that really surprises me. Thats always a good tactic whether it succeeds or not.
Cant wait for the michigan game.

No sacks for the D this week but we did have good pressure on the QB.

We need a few sacks next week for sure.

Watching the game again on ESPNU :coolnana:
Just as great Maybe better since can look for the many outstanding plays on both sides
Noticed there were no boos of CSU injured player on that 4th down heard on tv. Glad of that

Watching the game again on ESPNU :coolnana:
Just as great Maybe better since can look for the many outstanding plays on both sides
Noticed there were no boos of CSU injured player on that 4th down heard on tv. Glad of that
If it’s not too late, 53-1, Horns.

This…
Belongs in the HornFans HOF.
Thank you

They always have McNeese coming up to right the ship. aggy whoops and squeezin will fill the tackle box like never before!!
My predictions after trouncing McNeese and i joke a lot, but being serious.
1. Elko is righting this ship. The Aggie D held McNeese to under 100 yards rushing.
2. Wiegmann now will be a Hiesman contender in Colleyville
3. Regardless if UT wins a close one or loses to UM, the ags will say the UT hype by ESPN continues

So aggie plays -mcneeze, Fla and Bowling green - will be 3-1 and will be on cloud 9.
until Ark, Mizzou, Mississippi st, LSU, get them to 4-4 and drop three of the next 4.
“Elko yells pass the fing ball”

Wow Quinn
The defenders were all heading towards the flat where he was looking

Ant Hill’s reaction

I pride myself on being a keen observer of plays on the field that are not obvious to others. Well, I missed that no look pass.

One of my concerns coming into the season was whether Quinn had elevated his game to be able to see the entire field. That play was next level, and I have little doubt that NFL scouts are drooling. Watch Joel Klack and others highlight that play all week long.

Quinn is not yet a finished product but that play spoke volumes to me about his progression.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back