Report site issues/questions here

I’m getting popups and there is no little rating/emoji button. Yes, I’m logged in.

Hi Dion - I may be having the same issue HalRex was having in that I'm a sponsor but am seeing ads and pop-ups when I log in...

Dion, perhaps I am the only one who notices and therefore who cares but wasn’t the post date (time) at the bottom of posts previously? I look at that frequently because I often get on late after updates and it’s awkward to scroll up to find posting date. If anyone else cares can this be moved back to the bottom of the post? If no one else cares then just forget it. Thanks.

Dion, perhaps I am the only one who notices and therefore who cares but wasn’t the post date (time) at the bottom of posts previously? I look at that frequently because I often get on late after updates and it’s awkward to scroll up to find posting date. If anyone else cares can this be moved back to the bottom of the post? If no one else cares then just forget it. Thanks.
It is still on the post, just relocated I believe.

1000006589.jpg

Same here. Nor edit.
This should be fixed now. Sorry for the error.

Somehow in the recent upgrade the system dropped the Sponsor designation for some people, causing them to see ads and lose some features, so I have to reset it manually.

This should be fixed now. Sorry for the error.

Somehow in the recent upgrade the system dropped the Sponsor designation for some people, causing them to see ads and lose some features, so I have to reset it manually.

Thank you!

Interesting, I typically use duck duck go as my phone and tablet web browser and everything works as it should, but I'm on a desktop and only have google chrome to use and ad's are popping up everywhere.

Interesting, I typically use duck duck go as my phone and tablet web browser and everything works as it should, but I'm on a desktop and only have google chrome to use and ad's are popping up everywhere.

And apparently it's not showing me as a sponsor now? I'm pretty sure my monthly dues just came out last week.

It should be fixed now. I’m still squashing this bug where it drops the Sponsor status from some user’s accounts. Sorry about that!

And just like that all the ad's were gone and full functionality is back. Thank you!! It's weird, because my duck duck go browser was still working fine. Appreciate the quick response sir!!

Dion, I’m getting some strange loading. I get an orange “unable to load” page then upon refresh it goes to some elementary format. I have to refresh several times to get the correct format. After I go to a new treat it goes back to “unable to load” page. Don’t think it’s my internet since everything else works and speed test is fine. Sorry to bug you but HF is crucial to my well being.

I have seen this happen on mobile a couple times but it is intermittent and I can’t reproduce it. Seems random.

One thing to try in the meantime: go into your browser settings (on iPhone it is "Safari" in the settings ... clear all website data/cache and go back to the site, see if it still occurs.

I will be looking into it.

Recent Threads

Back