Report site issues/questions here

What is the “0” under my name (circled in blue in the attached).

Attachments

• IMG_9204.jpeg
    IMG_9204.jpeg
    826.1 KB · Views: 36
User can adjust font size this way (see photo).
True but I need to fix it here first before making everyone adjust it on their devices.

I'm usually on the desktop version anyway and the post font needs to be scaled down a bit.

True but I need to fix it here first before making everyone adjust it on their devices.

I'm usually on the desktop version anyway and the post font needs to be scaled down a bit.
Okay. Also, is this column of information necessary (please see attached photo).

Attachments

• IMG_9205.jpeg
    IMG_9205.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
Note others who don’t have titles have “0” too.

Attachments

• IMG_9207.jpeg
    IMG_9207.jpeg
    891 KB · Views: 37
You wanted some feedback for the site Janitor.

HF is running smoother & perhaps a little faster on both on my PC and phone. Font sizes are fine on both devices. Cleaner graphics and look.

Thank you Dion!

For your hard work, I will reward you with lunch with a Super Model friend of mine. Do a browser search on Penny Lane and let me know when you are available for lunch next week.

HF is running smoother & perhaps a little faster on both on my PC and phone. Font sizes are fine on both devices. Cleaner graphics and look.
Thanks for the feedback sir — that is helpful!

I will reward you with lunch with a Super Model friend of mine. Do a browser search on Penny Lane and let me know when you are available for lunch next week.
I’m afraid to Google that. There are women and children in the house.

Mine doesn't look like yours.
I see the same thing as you do, those other columns are not showing. I'll need to look into why it's showing differently for some others. Thanks for the screen shot.

OK, so a problem to report. I just tried to copy and paste a photo o the 100 day countdown thread.

It appears the system was struggling to perform. Line running across the top of the page and little bars moving in top right corner of the page that never stopped.

Then it gave me an error message "Oops, we ran into some problems".

I will try it on a different thread and see if the same thing happens.

OK, so I was able to post a couple of photos - 100 day and cactus - photos LOL threads.

But posting photos or memes now seem to be more sensitive than it used to be FWIW.

2 photo paste attempts still gave me pop up errors, so I chose a different photo / meme to paste, that worked.

OK, so a problem to report. I just tried to copy and paste a photo o the 100 day countdown thread.

It appears the system was struggling to perform. Line running across the top of the page and little bars moving in top right corner of the page that never stopped.

Then it gave me an error message "Oops, we ran into some problems".
Was this a photo from your phone?

No. I always post from browser on my PC.
I'm curious as to how big the file is, in megabytes (MB) or kilobytes (KB) because I think the error you saw is related to the file size. I have a limit of 2 MB set so that may be the problem.

Do you know how to check the file properties and get the file size? Sorry to bug you with the boring techno-babble. Just trying to troubleshoot. If you can’t get that info don't worry about it.

I like the font size on my phone now. Also, is there a way to get to the top of the page without having to scroll up? There used to be a "top" button. Thanks for your hard work!

@WorsterMan I just tried to upload an image that was a little over 2 MB and I got this error (is this what you saw?):

file-too-large.jpg

I posted a slightly smaller image and it worked.

Blah. I will increase the max to 3 MB, hopefully that helps.

is there a way to get to the top of the page without having to scroll up? There used to be a "top" button.
One way to get to the top now is with the little arrow at the bottom right of the screen. As you begin to scroll the page it will show up, both on mobile and desktop. I had to manually hack a top button on the previous site because it didn't have one, so I may just do that again here.

Here’s the scroll arrow on mobile:

News & Announcements Hornfans.jpg

Recent Threads

Back