Random Season News

The other finalists are tackle from ND and guard from Ksu. Sweat beat the Ksu guard on the field with Ksu running for what 30 something yards. Don't know about the ND player, but he couldn't have had more impact on games and his team winning than Sweat. This should go to Sweat and it shouldn't even be close. Next year it goes to Banks.

Sweat joins a UT fraternity of Outland Trophy winners.

Please pardon my old memory of any names that are incorrect or anyone I forgot:

Scott Appleton
Tommy Nobis
Brad Shearer
Kenneth Sims
Trevondre Sweat

Thanks, I had the pleasure of having Jack Del Rio and his dad join us at our table at the Hyatt. Mr Del Rio and I hit it off pretty well. The entire evening was about to be ruined for him by all the vultures in attendance and hovering around our table. Mr Del Rio decided to introduce me as their financial adviser; everything went through me, so I left the Hyatt with about 40 business cards, maybe two of which were real, reputable guys. I would do a short interview, and them give them a number to call me next week. The number I gave was the Harris County jail.

The Del Rios were a class act, and we had a lot of fun tooling the leaches around. I took the cards over to Randy Hendricks and IIRC he knew two of the 35-40 cards.

Sims won the Lombardi if I remember correctly, but Sweat is the first Texas Outland Trophy winner since Shearer in '77. That's gonna look real nice back at DKR. Well deserved! Love it!

Don’t forget to thank an aggy.
409035245_10161373241143156_5963257175467948630_n.jpg

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back