Random Season News

upload_2023-11-27_18-34-36.png

Man I wish that made sense. But, losing 7 players on defense and the entire receiving corps would suggest some measured reality. We have stallion replacements. Literally at every position. No s—-. But they are still first time starters. By the third week, we can be awesome but some serious issues occur in week 2.

Man I wish that made sense. But, losing 7 players on defense and the entire receiving corps would suggest some measured reality. We have stallion replacements. Literally at every position. No s—-. But they are still first time starters. By the third week, we can be awesome but some serious issues occur in week 2.
Agree! This year's volleyball team was preseason #1. Why? They lost their leader, their setter and their Libero. Pre-season predictions are clickbait.

If he doesn't win something is really wrong.
well, not so sure his stats are as good as some others (but i haven't researched that). Of course Sweat is a wrecking ball and his play goes beyond stats. what may help alot is the defense is rated at the top or near the top in several categories and is well publicized.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back