Random Season News

NFL Player Team Report Cards 2024

Interesting tidbits from the players:
  • Even though KC is highly-regarded as a franchise and has the best coach rating, there doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the Hunt family. With all of their successes, it looks like players are stating that broken promises about renovations and training and facilities have been at the forefront.
  • It's downright shocking that a handful of franchises don't have child care on game days.
  • No one seems to love their food options, but it's no surprise that Cincinnati is among the worst. I'd agree with that in the non-football world too.
  • A third of the league is disgusted by their locker rooms. After viewing the responses, I'm pretty sure that most FBS schools have better locker rooms than the NFL. Rat and cockroach problems shouldn't be happening.
  • The Falcons were the only club to "fail" their strength coaching staff, which has been replaced, so they were free to be honest I guess.
  • They're all babies about travel. Things like extra legroom on flights and solo spots at hotels shouldn't garner a D rating, but they do.
  • Raiders were the only team with a D for head coach. Problem was already fixed. Seems as though everyone was too afraid to give the other bad coaches worse than a B.
  • The Washington Redskins/Football Team/Commanders are just a terrible franchise all around, and the ownership group that bought into it has a lot of work to do.
  • Jerruh has gone from one of the best owners in the league to mid. I think players understand that on-field results matter more after 28 seasons of mediocrity.

In defense of the Hunt family, you can't expect them to lead the $500 million (with promise of another five if needed) for SMU football and pay attention to what a bunch of millionaire crybabies want.

He won't catch anyone from behind, but scouts will judge him on how many stops he has for (1) loss; (2) no gain; (3) within two yards of line of scrimmage.

Recent Threads

Back