PUMP THE SUNSHINE!

What were you when you played minor league hockey...

"I was a..."
1727254848932.png

Kinda looks more fearsome than the War Hawk Tuah.

I’ll give them this, I’ve found Georgians to be even more welcoming to newcomers than Texans. On the whole.

Well at the time it probably seemed like a good idea
And the U of GA was founded in 1785. I guess changing the same of the state wasn't an option by then

EDT :headbang:
Just a reminder and this is a very good vid

I didn't remember it was grown members of Ga staff that brought Uga over and prepped him. I thought it was student cheerleaders. STUPID move

It was really the geniuses at ESPN/ABC that promoted the idea. Cattle don't like anything with wheels from strollers up to combines and 18 wheelers. Neither are they fond of dogs.

Tough for me to Sunshine Pump! I'm as nervous as I was at the Rose Bowl for this one. I really think this is one of those a once in a 20 year defining game with the entry into the SEC and the distinct possibility of making it to the SEC Championship game in year 1......I do think we are the deeper team but Carson Beck is starting to throw it all over the yard while Quinn was pedestrian at best last week against OU.

For the younger folks on this thread, enjoy the prosperity that our Horns have brought to us over the past year and a half because it can be fleeting....trust us!

Gonna be a great atmosphere! It's gonna be a VERY tough game!

LFG!!!!!

EDT :headbang:
Just a reminder and this is a very good vid

I didn't remember it was grown members of Ga staff that brought Uga over and prepped him. I thought it was student cheerleaders. STUPID move
Horn 6721, I was at the game 15 YL 20 rows up, pretty good view of it. Bevo wasn't playing!:hookem:

I always wondered what the people at Ga were thinking.
ESPN sure thought it was going to be a nice moment to use as a filler.:lmao:

Okay what BULLCHIT. Our Bevo did not go over to Uga's area, The stupidest *** Ga person brought the lil bulldog over.
Bevo only did what was instinct. Protect TEXAS.

I’ll give them this, I’ve found Georgians to be even more welcoming to newcomers than Texans. On the whole.
I go often to Georgia. They are friendly. Like Florida, however, the public school system is inadequate.

I’m not sure how they are going to handle the epiphany that they aren’t really competitive with Austin, the State of Texas and UT in general.

When they see how we dominate non-revenue sports, they might turn jealous.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back