OTHER GAMES

And this is why you never pull for the filthy swine losers. There it is. Texas obsession. Losers.

IMG_1566.JPG

The world was a slightly better place when Tony Dorset was running wild in the Pitt backfield, Dan Marino was throwing it down the field, and Pitt was whipping Penn State with frenquency.

:pitt:
But, I suppose there are actually people who like penn state out there.

But, I suppose there are actually people who like penn state out there.
I doubt that, and certainly not on this board. How could any REAL football fan like a school that's ***** coach declined the opportunity to play for a National Championship; the same coach who took pride in his number of total wins when 90% of those were against cupcakes so soft that they were an embarrassment to Hostess products?

That said, at least the school is a real institution of higher learning, and not a community college, that commanded so much respect that they got zero consideration for a natty and played undefeated SMU in the Cotton Bowl in front of a whopping 24,000 butts in seats. Pitt is just an east coast version of Third Ward.

I doubt that, and certainly not on this board. How could any REAL football fan like a school that's ***** coach declined the opportunity to play for a National Championship; the same coach who took pride in his number of total wins when 90% of those were against cupcakes so soft that they were an embarrassment to Hostess products?

That said, at least the school is a real institution of higher learning, and not a community college, that commanded so much respect that they got zero consideration for a natty and played undefeated SMU in the Cotton Bowl in front of a whopping 24,000 butts in seats. Pitt is just an east coast version of Third Ward.
Tony Dorset’s Pitt team won the National Championship and soundly defeated SEC champ Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back