OTHER GAMES

Sounds like U of I vs Nebraska turned out to be a pretty good game after all.

Why do so many despise Bielema?

I think I have this right. There was a lousy cartoon on the tube when I was a kid--Felix the Cat. Bieliema looks just like one of the bad guy cartoon characters on that show. Just a big, fat, goofy looking bad guy who of course always got outsmarted in the end by Felix. Anyone else remember that show? Or am I losing it? Anyway, I don't know much about the guy, but his appearance reminds me of that character and he was such a buffoon that I attribute that same characteristic to Bielema. Ergo, I don't like him.

Does that answer your question? LOL.

Watching the interview with Stutsman on Game Day, it's kind of hard to hate on the guy. Seems like a really down to earth kid you'd like your daughter to date.

I think I have this right. There was a lousy cartoon on the tube when I was a kid--Felix the Cat. Bieliema looks just like one of the bad guy cartoon characters on that show. Just a big, fat, goofy looking bad guy who of course always got outsmarted in the end by Felix. Anyone else remember that show? Or am I losing it? Anyway, I don't know much about the guy, but his appearance reminds me of that character and he was such a buffoon that I attribute that same characteristic to Bielema. Ergo, I don't like him.

Felix The Cat GIF by Tomas Brunsdon

You are referring to Rock Bottom?
Rock_Bottom.jpeg

I don't really know why (well, yeah, I do) but I just freaking despise Nebraska. Glad they lost. I feel bad for the kicker because I'm a dad and I don't like it when one player costs a team the game. Otherwise, I'm glad they lost.

Is that a multiple choice question?

A) Tom Osborne was one of the slimiest coaches to ever walk a sideline
B) Tom Osborne cheated his *** off
C) With 115 player limit, Osborne had 225 players on "scholarship"
D) Osborne ruined how many kids lives with roids
E) Lincoln became the roid capital of the US
F) Osborne made his record of Hostess product style cupcakes
G) Osborne whined more than Hayden Fry
H) Osborne loaded his roster with "convicts" to win
I) All the above and MORE

I remember Felix the Cat. I also remember Fritz the Cat. For a second, I had them confused. Felix was a much better cat than Fritz.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back