OTHER GAMES

Air Force got gang raped by the Baylor football team in Waco.

31-3
Not surprising. USAFA has only two starters back from last season's starting offense. I'm concerned that the Falcons can't beat Army or Navy this year.
As a side note, the North Texas Association of USAFA Graduates bought a block of tickets for the game in Waco. I didn't go. In the 55 years since my graduation, I've been to five USAFA football games - they lost all five. Maybe I should write to the AD and ask him what he would pay me never to go to another game! :)

Last edited:
DAL is being taken to the woodshed. This was one of the games that has me contemplating getting an account in Louisiana. NO +6.5 was an insane line. I would have loaded up on the Saints.

35-13 going to the half...27 seconds left.

DAL is being taken to the woodshed.
Deservedly so. Clearly NO is the better team - and were better prepared. The Cowboys have a lot of work to do. And the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl this season? If they want to go to the Super Bowl, they should hurry and get their ticket order in before the scalpers tie up all the tickets.

Murray and the Cardinals are destroying Stafford and the Rams 31-3 midway through the third quarter. Murray had a perfect QB rating in the first half. Marvin Harrison Jr. had over a hundred yards receiving in the first quarter.

I wish every NFL game could be like this KC vs Cincy game! This might be the AFC Championship game!

I still can't believe LSU had Burrow, Chase and Jefferson on the same LSU team.....WOW!.....and we had them 4th and 17......

Deion has taught his boys to be arrogant. That's not the attitude for team sports. Colorado is the team I love to hate.
Deion's attitude and self promotion fits right in with the Miami Hurricane's of the 1990's. He has certainly done well for himself (in secular terms) and his son's are living the big life. Guess what, the train will eventually derail and then what? I'd be stunned if he finishes next season, as its apparent that his sole purpose is to monetize this zoo like adventure and promote his sons.

In the end it will be very ugly for Colorado and they will likely not recover. The days of Bill McCartney and Gary Barnett are LONG since over, and the Buffalo's leadership has bet their short term future on aself professed grifter. While at times Deion actually comes across as a sincere Christian, some where along his faith path he forgot to read the verses on humility.

Deion's attitude and self promotion fits right in with the Miami Hurricane's of the 1990's. He has certainly done well for himself (in secular terms) and his son's are living the big life. Guess what, the train will eventually derail and then what? I'd be stunned if he finishes next season, as its apparent that his sole purpose is to monetize this zoo like adventure and promote his sons.

In the end it will be very ugly for Colorado and they will likely not recover. The days of Bill McCartney and Gary Barnett are LONG since over, and the Buffalo's leadership has bet their short term future on aself professed grifter. While at times Deion actually comes across as a sincere Christian, some where along his faith path he forgot to read the verses on humility.
Great Post!....I'll just say what you really wanted to say.....Deion is a DICK!

So...how did the game end?
Mahomes and company were behind by two with fourth and very long. Mahomes heaves a pass downfield and the defender ran into the receiver just a bit before the ball got there. Pass interference. Chiefs run the clock down with a couple of running plays and timeouts. Then Butker kicks a 51 yard FG as time expires to win the game.

I wish every NFL game could be like this KC vs Cincy game! This might be the AFC Championship game!

I still can't believe LSU had Burrow, Chase and Jefferson on the same LSU team.....WOW!.....and we had them 4th and 17......
Chase and his immaturity cost CIN the game.

Mahomes and company were behind by two with fourth and very long. Mahomes heaves a pass downfield and the defender ran into the receiver just a bit before the ball got there. Pass interference. Chiefs run the clock down with a couple of running plays and timeouts. Then Butker kicks a 51 yard FG as time expires to win the game.
Thanks. I'm in a car, though not driving, so I hadn't seen nor heard

Mike Zimmer was as poor a hire as the Monte Kiffin one from 2013-14. It'd be one thing if Zim was running some cutting-edge system that every HC was clamoring about. I'm sure he's a good guy to the players and treats them like family, but the Cowboys obviously need a little more than handholding on that side of the ball. Any team that follows the GB or Saints formula (motion, get Parsons out of the play) should be able to handle the Cowboys easily.

Mike Zimmer was as poor a hire as the Monte Kiffin one from 2013-14. It'd be one thing if Zim was running some cutting-edge system that every HC was clamoring about. I'm sure he's a good guy to the players and treats them like family, but the Cowboys obviously need a little more than handholding on that side of the ball. Any team that follows the GB or Saints formula (motion, get Parsons out of the play) should be able to handle the Cowboys easily.
Zimmer and Parsons evidently were reading the same glory stories about the effort against the Browns and forgot they still had 16 games to play.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back