OTHER GAMES

Baylor UH in OT with all 63 fans on edge of their seats lol
So after the game, the nearest liquor store will have a dozen fans quietly sneaking in the back door trying not to be seen by anyone they know, and another dozen fans trying to haggle the price down on the Natural Light.

:bu::uh:

The grass field at Iowa State looks like it could be the rough at some poorly maintained municipal golf course in the Amazon.

:isu:

Cant watch all of it but will focus on Bama - Cajuns game this eve.

I dont like pulling for Bama, but it serves the Horns better if Bama wins after we beat them in Loose Tusks AL.

Last edited:
The grass field at Iowa State looks like it could be the rough at some poorly maintained municipal golf course in the Amazon.

:isu:
We have to play at Ames in a few weeks. Seriously—the coaches and equipment manager(s) need to check this out. That Jack Trice Stadium grass is absurdly lush and thick. The visiting players are slipping on it. You need special cleats or something to play on that jungle grass.

This is off topic, but I've been meaning to state my perception, regarding future road trips in the SEC.

Other than FayetteNam, I suspect LSU will be the loudest and nastiest place the Horns play, for the team and our fans.

Anyone else agree?

Last edited:
We have to play at Ames in a few weeks. Seriously—the coaches and equipment manager(s) need to check this out. That Jack Trice Stadium grass is absurdly lush and thick. The visiting players are slipping on it. You need special cleats or something to play on that jungle grass.
Even the announcers are pointing it out. The league needs to make them mow that grass.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MS STATE *
Sat, Sep 28 • 3:15 PM on SEC Network

Back