OTHER GAMES

It is clear the ACC refs want FSU to beat Pitt. Flagrant bad calls—seemingly all in FSU’s favor.

It’s still 0-0 deep into the 2nd Q.

OK will the 7-3 Domers finally gtfo of the top 25 and stay away

Was actually pulling for a ND win here for recruiting purposes. Gipson is wavering and a clemson loss would have helped.
Florida and gaggies lost too. So start looking for some names on the recruiting board

I know all will hate me for saying this, but if Texas loses another it would certainly be better for OU to win today. They have the head to head if both have 2 losses. Okie lite has the easiest remaining schedule. They win today they're in the B12CG.

3 and out for Ga. Mizzou will get it back with around 3 minutes left in the first half.

10-10 tie.

Man, great games today. Almost every televised game is good and multiple good games tonight. FSU fighting for its life in Pitt. Hope Mizzou doesn’t win. They’d jump a lot of peeps

Let’s keep in mind that there be no bitching and moaning about FSU not being a top team if FSU barely beats a 2-6 team. Keep that in mind after the team we beat today. just win baby

Well, my Falcons choked. Six turnovers against Army - no way to win when you give the ball away six times. This gives Army a clear path to the C-i-C trophy if they can beat Navy (which they should).

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MS STATE *
Sat, Sep 28 • 3:15 PM on SEC Network

Back