OTHER GAMES

Not scary, not disciplined, just playing a less disciplined team.

Two TDs on kick returns, 2-3 PIs not called, Holgerson's coaching, They have a couple of competitors that never gave up, but without that WY QB antics at the end, the hail marry falls at the 15.

Only thing I fear at Third Ward is drive Bys, stolen cars, muggings & robberies.

Tulane turns up their pass rush and puts away Memphis. 31-21. Tulane ball. A minute left in the game.

Tulane’s pretty good. Now 5-1.

Colorado blows a 29 - 0 halftime lead and loses in double overtime to Stanford in Boulder

To be more specific, Prime and his Buffs give up 46 second half points in possibly the biggest defensive collapse in college football history....not the biggest comeback. The biggest defensive collapse. :lmao:

To be more specific, Prime and his Buffs give up 46 second half points in possibly the biggest defensive collapse in college football history....not the biggest comeback. The biggest defensive collapse. :lmao:
I wonder if “coach prime” kept the receipts to that one?
The losers in the new little 12 deserve each other. What a bunch of lil nothins in a new little nothin conference. lol
I will fully enjoy watching them burn down when we leave.

These announcers are cracking me up. One just said that unranked Colorado is the “epicenter of the college football universe.”
Dang “epicenter” lol. I guess I kinda get it….both the haters and lovers all tune in, according to the ratings. I switched to game after HS football highlights and it was 29-0, so turned it off. Woke up and saw the score. Crazy!

10/14/2023

Lot's of good games out West today.
We're in the thick of conference play, so there's plenty of decent games out there today:

#8 Oregon at #7 Washington - the headliner game out West. Penix and the Dogs show us what they're about.

Iowa State at Cincinnati - ho hum

BYU at TCU - can the underperforming Frogs snap out of it?

#23 Kansas at Okla St - KU

Kansas State at Texas Tech - what a matchup on the Plains!

aTm at #19 Tennessee - aggies have a habit of getting whipped by schools named UT

ULM at Texas State

Wyoming at Air Force - good game. Wyo is on the verge of a Top 25 ranking.

Indiana at #2 Michigan - slaughter up North

Ohio State at Purdue - a hint of danger in the air

Michigan State at Rutgers - team turmoil visits an easy win site

U Mass at #6 Penn State - ugly

Illinois at Maryland - Bielema isn't doing so great this year

Iowa at Wisconsin - over/under will be on the low side

Auburn at #22 LSU - nothing's certain here

Missouri at #24 Kentucky - could be a barn burner

Florida at So Carolina

Arkansas at #11 Alabama

#1 Georgia at Vandy

#10 USC vs. #21 Notre Dame - a great classic game

#18 UCLA at #15 Oregon State

Cal at #16 Utah - butt whoopin

Arizona at #19 Wash St - blow out

Navy at Charlotte - a game the Midshipmen could win

Syracuse at #4 Florida State

Wake F at Va Tech - who cares

#14 Louisville at Pitt

#25 Miami at #12 UNC - a good one

Hogs take an early lead on Alabama. 3-0

Bama has to scratch, fight, and claw for their wins this year.

:ark:

Hogs take an early lead on Alabama. 3-0

Bama has to scratch, fight, and claw for their wins this year.

:ark:

Watching. Announcer said this year's tide team has rushed for fewer yards per game since Saban took over. O line is overweight and over rated. Milroe is either plain vanilla or is suffering from the o line problems.

Or both

Game is still early on, but piggy is getting to Milroe with 4 man rush & no hint of faking blitzes

Watching. Announcer said this year's tide team has rushed for fewer yards per game since Saban took over. O line is overweight and over rated. Milroe is either plain vanilla or is suffering from the o line problems.

Or both

Game is still early on, but piggy is getting to Milroe with 4 man rush & no hint of faking blitzes
Bama’s OL really misses Flood.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back