OTHER GAMES

USC must be the worst undefeated team in the field.

They're an offense without a defense. A bunch of talent, without much direction.

A true first in the long history of the PAC 10 Conference.

:usc:

The CFP should be
Sec champ
Big ten champ
Big 12 champ
ACC champ

pac 12 sucks as always. Their top team Oregon-squeaked by Texas Tech.

Good morning Aggies: Miami lost to georgia tech.

I predict aggy will go 3-3 in their last 6 games losing at Tennessee, at Ole Miss and at LSU and end the season at......yep 7-5 and 3rd in the SEC west. They MIGHT end up 8-4 with them screaming just wait until next year. :smile1:

I had the Alabama v A&M game on without the sound. At the end, it seemed to me that with like 1:30 left, no Aggie time outs, they could kneel it out. Saban threw an incomplete pass and then ran a couple of times—I think getting the first down. It almost seemed like Saban was trying to score again, but he was risking just what happened to Miami.

pac 12 sucks as always. Their top team Oregon-squeaked by Texas Tech.
Not so sure about that. Washington has a terrific offense. They could run the table in the PAC-12. Some of the scores might look like basketball games, but UW is very capable of running up a bunch of points.

PAC it in 10 always sucks every year…Washington no different. They played patacake with AZ.

Jerrah said the game against the Niners would be a test of where the Cowboys stand this season. After the game, it is clear that Purdy>>Prescott; McCaffrey>>Pollard; Kittle>>any Dallas tight end; 49er receivers>>Dallas receivers; Shanahan>>McCarthy. So, you got your answer Jerrah--Cowboys are nowhere near a Super Bowl contender again for the 27th year in a row.

Jerrah said the game against the Niners would be a test of where the Cowboys stand this season. After the game, it is clear that Purdy>>Prescott; McCaffrey>>Pollard; Kittle>>any Dallas tight end; 49er receivers>>Dallas receivers; Shanahan>>McCarthy. So, you got your answer Jerrah--Cowboys are nowhere near a Super Bowl contender again for the 27th year in a row.
And even more important than anyone on the field, 49ers ownership>>>Cowboys ownership, 49ers president>>>>Cowboys prez, 49ers GM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys 'GM'. Everything the 49ers organization does outclasses what Dallas does. Dallas will never win anything above a conference championship as long as a Jones is in a leadership role.

Proof yet again that until the Jones family has nothing to do with the Cowboys they will only ever be pretenders not contenders.

Proof yet again that until the Jones family has nothing to do with the Cowboys they will only ever be pretenders not contenders.
I think that Randy Galloway once wrote an article where he said that the original plan was for Johnson not to coach for more than 5 years, but to become the Cowboys GM. But Jone's jealousy of Johnson's popularity and successes deep sixed all of that. Not sure how true any of that is, but with what we've seen since Jimmy's departure it's totally believable.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back