OTHER GAMES

So, I didn’t watch Ohio State vs Notre Dame; just the highlights, especially that OSU scored on the final play of the game to go up 16-14. But the final score was 17-14?!?

why, when the game is over, and you have already won 16-14, would you ever line up to kick an extra point when there is the theoretical chance that the defending team can score 2 points and tie the game ? Just kneel it.

So, I didn’t watch Ohio State vs Notre Dame; just the highlights, especially that OSU scored on the final play of the game to go up 16-14. But the final score was 17-14?!?

why, when the game is over, and you have already won 16-14, would you ever line up to kick an extra point when there is the theoretical chance that the defending team can score 2 points and tie the game ? Just kneel it.
The game wasn't over; the td was not the final play. There was one second left. The extra point is a non timed play. There had to be a kick off. ND ran the last play after the kick off. It was one of those lateral plays which usually go nowhere. And their lateral play went nowhere.

The game wasn't over; the td was not the final play. There was one second left. The extra point is a non timed play. There had to be a kick off. ND ran the last play after the kick off. It was one of those lateral plays which usually go nowhere. And their lateral play went nowhere.
Still, though, wouldn’t the same logic apply, that a blocked extra point was the likeliest way to lose the lead? I would just kneel or hand off.

Man, what did ole Lou say bout Ohio State lol

Haters gonna hate…ainters gonna ain’t. Coach Day and the Buckeyes earned a tough road win at ND and has every right to be fired up.

This season seems to be about the “He/they disrespected me….” theme, though. I just like it when you have a good team that wins cuz that’s what good teams do.

Last edited:

Wait a second….you don’t just waltz into kyle field and expect a victory unless you’re among the elite programs, like App State.

Too funny. Gotta love lil bro aggy - always good for a laugh or two each week. Like jimbo thinking he was still eligible and out in the field trying to make a tackle again.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back