OTHER GAMES

Haven’t read all the previous posts today, and this may have been stated already, but Deion might hit the portal before next week’s game.

Everyone who said that Saban should stick with Milroe should take a bow.

Also, Bama is wearing down Ole Miss. Note Texas wore down Bama. I think Texas scoring 21 points in the 4th quarter is going be quite common this year.

Through 3 quarters, 73 total yards for the Colorado We Comin’ Prime Times.

42-0 Oregon. Don’t think GameDay will be in Boulder anytime soon.

Also, Bama is wearing down Ole Miss. Note Texas wore down Bama. I think Texas scoring 21 points in the 4th quarter is going be quite common this year.
Yep. Milroe is maturing right before our eyes. I’m not surprised. Also, their play-calling — a huge weakness YTD — has improved.

If this keeps up as I suspect, it’s very good for Texas.

I think it’s a D1 maturity thing for Millroe. Once he gets things to slow down and gains some more confidence, the dude is gonna be a terror.

Not sure, but cincy had three trips inside the 25 in the first half and came away with 3 points. Missed fg, int on underthrown fade, and fg.

Cincy is not the same team without HC Luke Fickel (sp?) and that QB (can’t remember his name). OU putting up points, but still don’t know if that means they’re good or great. Definitely look better than last year, though - especially with Gabriel at QB.

Cincy is not the same team without HC Luke Fickel (sp?) and that QB (can’t remember his name). OU putting up points, but still don’t know if that means they’re good or great. Definitely look better than last year, though - especially with Gabriel at QB.
When pressured, Gabriel looked like Andy Kaufman running away from Jerry the King Lawler.

“You mind if we dance wif yo dates?”

Autzen is rockin to Otis Day & the Nights
upload_2023-9-23_17-36-17.png

Announcers putting lipstick on the pig now. “If you would’ve said that a 1-11 would be 3-1 this year…”.
How about instead they say: “It doesn’t matter how much hype and flashy new skill position players you have. When your O-Line sucks this bad, you’re not a good team.”

Was driving home and skipping around games on the radio.

Aggy announcer: "A&M has Georgia coming up. One of the top rivalries in the SEC"

Does Georgia know that? I haven't really followed SEC football, but I did not know that.

I just checked and A&M does not have Georgia on their schedule this year. See, HF members do fact-check, even after publication. I don't even have a Journalism degree, it's Finance. Perhaps the announcer was looking forward to the SEC championship game.

Apologies for the confusion, but I swear I heard "Georgia". Mia Culpa.

It's still funny.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back