OTHER GAMES

Hunter is gone for the night after that hit that drew the 15 yard penalty. Big loss for Colorado on both sides of the ball.

Man, what’s up with Gundy and his Cowboys? They got :fire: up!

What's up is NIL killed them just like it's going to kill k-state, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Iowa state, tcu, Baylor, tech, and the two commuter schools that b12 picked up this year.

B12 will be ruled by byu, Utah. Occasionally challenged by an Arizona school.

Damn those CSU receivers make some clutch catches in traffic. There's a helluva lot of WANT TO in those guys tonight

Another big 3rd down catch in traffic. Csu keeps the ball, 3 minutes left & priiiime has to burn a timeout. Fun game to watch

Same….I tried to watch but an ice pick to the eyeballs isn’t my cup of tea. Shoulda hung in there, I guess lol. Can’t believe they pulled it off. They looked terrible from the little I watched. Beats me how they’re pulling off these wins. Stop talking smack about Prime in the media I guess :idk:

Last edited:
Giants looked terrible again in the first half, but tied their largest ever comeback to win in the second half. Mack's former QB (Sam Howell) led Washington back from a 21-3 deficit to beat Denver in the second half (well, Washington leads 35-24 with two minutes left. Don't want to jump the gun like I did with CU/CSU last night) ;) . . . Denver gets FG to cut lead to 8 with 1:50 left and three time-outs. . . . Washington recovers onside kick. . . . Denver gets ball back on its own 12. Wilson throws successful hail mary as time expires to pull within 2. 2-point try is no good on what looked like defensive interference to me.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back